Reminder Secure

Studio Lighting Tuition Workshop - Sat 7th July - Now Fully Booked.

John Tisbury is off-line
09 June 2012 04:05
JohnTisburyTutor
Tutor

Northamptonshire
Rushden

I'm running a small group tuition workshop for between 3 and 4 photographers.

Who should attend:

These sessions are for photographers who would like to add to their existing studio skills and knowledge. If you are comfortable setting your camera to manual then this session will take you to the next stage. There will be a refresher session to make sure everyone starts at the same level of knowledge, so don't worry if you've not used a studio light before. Due to the small number of delegates you get a very good tutor to delegate time ratio and model to photographer shooting time.

Session contents:

A re-cap on the basics

Exploring different types of light; hard, soft, direct, indirectExploring different types of studio light, flash, constant, ringflash

Using more than one light

Working with reflectors

Directing and working with models

Working on concepts

Bringing ideas into finished images

Full-time professional model KatyCee working to full frontal nude

Review and feedback throughout the day

Signed model release available

Quality home cooked sit down lunch and all beverages included

Number of delegates: 4 - only 1 space remaining

Duration: 10.00am – 17.00pm

Cost: £250 per person

Date: Saturday 7th July

Book now: contact me on here or via my website

About John Tisbury
I'm an industry qualified professional trainer who knows how to make information brain friendly, so not only am I good with studio lighting I'm very good at training people having been a trainer for 20+ years - a rare combination of skills.

I've won awards for much of my work with images accepted into national and international competitions. In 2010 I was awarded Erotic Artist of the Year 2010, by JADE Magazine. I'm a member of the Royal Photographic Society, achieving my ARPS distinction in 2004, and a member of the Guild of Erotic Artists and the Association of Erotic Artists. I've been published many times both in books, magazine features and on websites. I speak and lecture about photography at many events from camera clubs to large conferences and regularly exhibiting throughout the UK.

Feedback for recent delegates:
"I also have to say that your choice of model was brilliant, I found Joceline to be very beautiful , extremely talented, helpful and engaging and made everyone feel comfortable and all in all she was simply amazing. Please also thank you wife for the excellent dinner and I have to say your overall package is far superior to anything that I have been to before. (I have been to workshops with some very well known people in the past)".

“I had a great time at your workshop, Joceline was an excellent choice and really came into her own on the last shoot displaying a range of poses to suit the chosen outfits from your collection. Your lighting instruction and review of our images was really helpful I was also enlightened with your tips on how to get the best out of your model and discussion with Joceline on what shoots are like from the model's perspective was really insightful".

John Tisbury is off-line
15 June 2012 16:45
JohnTisburyTutor
Tutor

Northamptonshire
Rushden

This session is now fully booked.

Please contact me for any future session dates.

23 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
danixhale Davenport julia1984 kelliebbw
ad360photo davejarvis FlashHarry100 garryh4s GGDP_Photography GlasgowPhotographer guitarman ImageStyle Ladiesman mike0048 rscott360 skymouse STUDIOMERLIN TinDolls vipimages WellandPhoto Willjamieson xcellent
barlowstudios