Reminder Secure

2 questions :)

07 June 2012 12:26
RoxiMonique
Model

1) If Models get there boobs done do you think it would limited the amount of work they get?:
as im thinking of getting mine done (purely on the basis im not happy with them) and im wondering if it would make the amount of work ive got coming in be limited.

2) Has anyone known or heard of dark skinned models becoming page 3 girls??

Roxi Monique xx

Phil is off-line
07 June 2012 12:31
Phillipa87
Model
Phillipa87
Hampshire
Aldershot

Hey, well in regards to you boobs, I wouldn't get them done in my opinion. I think they look fab as they are and suit your delicate frame very well, I think anything bigger would look really out of place. If you don't mind me asking, what exactly aren't you happy with?

As for the page 3, have no idea sorry.

Phil
"I never saw a wild thing sorry for itself. A bird will fall frozen dead from a bough, without ever having felt sorry for itself"

Cinddy_ is off-line
07 June 2012 13:11
Cinddy_
Model
Cinddy_
West Midlands
Dudley

It's your body,your choice. If it makes you more confident and happy,just get them done, i think 1 cup size bigger would be perfect for you.
Cinddy

Cinddy_ is off-line
07 June 2012 13:12
Cinddy_
Model
Cinddy_
West Midlands
Dudley

A lot of men love dark skinned girls,because they look different,so give it a go with page3.
Cinddy

Fleur du Mal is off-lineSilver Member
07 June 2012 14:47
Fleur_du_Mal
Model
This member has been reset to pending
Fleur_du_Mal
Derbyshire
Derby

Changing anything about your body and your look will almost certanly change the type of work you get.  General consensus on these forums is that if you're a professional model it will restrict your chances of getting work much more than if you're a hobbyist.  The one piece of advice I will give you is that if you want to be on Page 3, you should definitely avoid it.  As far as I'm aware, the Sun (and possibly the Star?  Not too sure) have a policy of 'natural only' when it comes to their Page 3 girls, so getting enhancements will run your chances.
Mr P to Fleur: "Oh, are you the cleavage lady?" www.badflower.co.uk

07 June 2012 15:16
MattButlerPhoto
Photographer

hi the sun defo have a natural only policy. but fashions change.

you shoud get them done if it makes you feel happier. modelling isnt the most important ting in the world,but happiness is.

07 June 2012 20:41
Tidal_Kitten
Model

I think there was a mixed race girl and a dark skinned girl on page 3 over the years (I've been told by male friends and also when doing textual analysis in Media Studies) but it's not common due to the targeted demographic/readership of The Sun.
More than just Kibbles and Bits

9 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
ch_mon eclipsephoto ellessephotography jeromoek modelimaging Photojames43 Pictureimage rscott360 RUPERT