Reminder Secure

Chaperones ( Yes, it's that time again!)

This thread is being watched by 1 person
This thread is currently locked
Moi is off-line
06 June 2012 19:52
clearview_photography
Photographer
clearview_photography
County Durham
North East

Quote from Vas
Regardless of what the predators say, you must always, ALWAYS take a chaperone to shoots with you. The one time my chaperone couldn't make it (my very protective bestfriend, who is also my brother-boyfriend), the photographer took me out to the woods, raped me, and then killed me. He then took me back to his place and killed me again.

REALLY ?? Thats awful

AWWWWW yous pullin me legg Ms Vas
The most dangerous creation of any society is the man who has nothing to lose." - James Baldwin

TarMoo is off-line
07 June 2012 01:18
tarmoo
Photographer
tarmoo
Kent
Chatham

When you book a model for a shoot up to nude and she says that she wants to bring along her stunningly attractive girlfriend for some hot girl on girl action shots then maybe most photographers would not object. Unfortunately, this doesn't appear to be very common. I don't usually like to work with models who feel the need for chaperones, but I could be pursuaded.
Q: How to make a small fortune from photography? A: Start with a large fortune.

Peter Taylor is off-line
07 June 2012 02:11
Pierre47Tay
Photographer

Kent

Jodie, your chaperone (PA!) was great fun. As someone new to modelling, you must feel confident at first meeting.

Mike Riot is off-line
07 June 2012 03:56
MikeRiot
Photographer
MikeRiot
Cambridgeshire
Peterborough

See, I hate them, its as simple as that. I am more likely to go on a murderous rampage if there is a chaperone because they annoy the hell out of me. Bad experiences have tainted my opinions.

However, as Tarmoo has said, if its some hot girl who doesnt mind getting it on with her friend while I shoot... I may change my mind.

Anyone that feels the need to bring a chaperone on a shoot with me for their own saftey isnt worth working with... Unless they carry and sharpen the knife for me
"Mike - The riot even the Kaiser Chiefs didnt predict" - clearview_photography

Peter Hague is off-line
07 June 2012 05:04
PeterH
Photographer
PeterH
South Yorkshire

For some reason, this thread has got me listening to a bit of Alice Cooper.

Alice Cooper  I Love the Dead

I love the dead before they're cold
Their bluing flesh for me to hold
Cadaver eyes upon me see nothing
I love the dead before they rise
No farewells, no goodbyes
I never even knew your now-rotting face
While friends and lovers mourn your silly grave
I have other uses for you, darling!
"I am the one who knocks" - Walter White

07 June 2012 06:11
TeddyB
Photographer

I just love the chaperone threads, we just don't get enough of them being started on these forums. This is deffo a subject that needs bringing up, every single month. That way we can re-debate the whole subject and once everyone's personal views have been posted, then we can reach a conclusion on wether caperone's are a good idea or not.

Ted
You know what's there. Waiting. Beyond that beach. Immortality! Take it! It's yours!

Steven Jardine is off-linePlatinum Member
07 June 2012 06:17
RedChecker
Photographer
RedChecker
Buckinghamshire
Stoke Mandeville

Quote from TeddyB
I just love the chaperone threads, we just don't get enough of them being started on these forums. This is deffo a subject that needs bringing up, every single month. That way we can re-debate the whole subject and once everyone's personal views have been posted, then we can reach a conclusion on wether caperone's are a good idea or not. Ted

+1

We also need a few more threads on the following:

No shows
Levels
Moaning about manners regarding message replies
What to supply for TF?
Chaperones
When you are dead, you do not know that you are dead. All of your pain is felt by others. The same thing happens when you are stupid.

Darren Brade is off-line
07 June 2012 06:27
darrenbrade
Photographer
darrenbrade
London
London

Quote from Vas
Regardless of what the predators say, you must always, ALWAYS take a chaperone to shoots with you. The one time my chaperone couldn't make it (my very protective bestfriend, who is also my brother-boyfriend), the photographer took me out to the woods, raped me, and then killed me. He then took me back to his place and killed me again.

Actually YOU just killed me and now I'm having to clean up the mess after splitting my sides with laughter.

*takes hat off and bows to the Queen of Humour*

www.darrenbrade.com

Stu Buckland is off-line
07 June 2012 06:33
thestarglider
Photographer
thestarglider
Kent
Maidstone

Quote from RedChecker
+1

No shows
Levels
What to supply for TF?
Chaperones

You forgot chaperones as well. cheeky

Darren Brade is off-line
07 June 2012 06:38
darrenbrade
Photographer
darrenbrade
London
London

Quote from RedChecker

No shows

Levels

What to supply for TF?

Chaperones

I don't know what everyone is whinging about. The forum would be dead without them.
www.darrenbrade.com

19 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
hazel_rose sarahjane1
ad360photo andrewf aprilscherz3 Auctioneer ellessephotography evopro Fashionphotography george glamshots grahamsphotography nemesis Rhadamanthus rscott360 Stewart1988 studio1910 Thunder_Photos westend_portfolios