Reminder Secure

Chaperones ( Yes, it's that time again!)

This thread is being watched by 1 person
This thread is currently locked
06 June 2012 13:21
mgphotomedia
Photographer

Quote from JodieEllen
I can understand no "boys" but general chaperones??

Worst experience I ever had was with a FEMALE chaperone so go figure...

gerryquiff is off-lineSilver Member
06 June 2012 13:35
gerryquiff
Photographer
gerryquiff
Lanarkshire
Bonnie Scotland

Quote from frankpht
YES YES YES let's face there are so many weirdos on here. In fact we're all weirdos except me of course.

Thanks for typing this for me 
CAT WANTED. Must be large enough to make Davy Crockett hat. (6 7/8) Prefer ginger

Paul Hodson is off-line
06 June 2012 13:47
mph
Photographer
mph
Cheshire
Crewe

Quote from gerryquiff
Thanks for typing this for me 

Come on Gerry - we all know you are a weirdo.
Amateur - happy to do TF with models with potential and enthusiasm. Website: www.mphodson.co.uk

06 June 2012 14:24
Vas
Model

Regardless of what the predators say, you must always, ALWAYS take a chaperone to shoots with you. The one time my chaperone couldn't make it (my very protective bestfriend, who is also my brother-boyfriend), the photographer took me out to the woods, raped me, and then killed me. He then took me back to his place and killed me again.

06 June 2012 14:29
Socialdisaster
Photographer

Quote from Vas
Regardless of what the predators say, you must always, ALWAYS take a chaperone to shoots with you. The one time my chaperone couldn't make it (my very protective bestfriend, who is also my brother-boyfriend), the photographer took me out to the woods, raped me, and then killed me. He then took me back to his place and killed me again.

I can't believe he took you out to the woods. Some people.

Modesty is just arrogance in stealth mode

Peter Hague is off-line
06 June 2012 14:54
PeterH
Photographer
PeterH
South Yorkshire

I kinda like chaperones, its a sort of BOGOF deal. You don't have spend the time hunting and dismembering two separate people, they're both in one place. You can always freeze the extra pies you make, and you still only need the one shallow grave. Result!
"I am the one who knocks" - Walter White

06 June 2012 15:00
mgphotomedia
Photographer

A model once asked if I'd be her chaperone - 10 days in LA all expenses paid. I was sorely tempted.

06 June 2012 15:00
TeddyB
Photographer

Quote from JodieEllen
Chaperones...... What's everyone's opinion on them?

You know what's there. Waiting. Beyond that beach. Immortality! Take it! It's yours!

Michael Dainty is off-line
06 June 2012 15:09
Mike_Dainty_ARTIST
Photographer
Mike_Dainty_ARTIST
Merseyside
Liverpool

Quote from PeterH
I kinda like chaperones, its a sort of BOGOF deal. You don't have spend the time hunting and dismembering two separate people, they're both in one place. You can always freeze the extra pies you make, and you still only need the one shallow grave. Result!

And use the left overs for a nice tasty soupangry

Lifescapes is off-line
06 June 2012 15:10
Lifescapes
Photographer
Lifescapes
Cumbria
Windermere

Whilst I prefer to work without them, they do have their uses like lugging all the gear to some of my out of the way locations. Can't say I ever have had a problem.
"It's very difficult to remain calm when you're listening to someone talk complete bollocks." Jeremy Paxman

33 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
AmberBray chosin Dadshouse12 fashion29 lynnesel rob452 SuzyMonty view_london Winterlilly
Auctioneer BTovey colourededges djb1 eosfan Impulse_Images john_at_tina_spice Ladiesman mamamiya Minolta musicman Photojames43 PhotoSpyroS shadowtime74 silksky Skphoto2 Skystudio soulc steveh32 Thunder_Photos timeless tin Willy_O xcellent