Emma Mckay is off-line
06 June 2012 04:48
Emma_Mckay
Model
Emma_Mckay
Cornwall
Can travel worldwide

I was booked for a shoot yesterday with another model off #####

He was coming down on holiday and contacted me a few weeks ago to book me whilst he's down. As i already had bookings this week i managed to reschedule one that i had with a local tog and fit him in.

I then was doing all his work for him... Contacting the other model to arrange the date and time of the shoot with her and even helped with story lines for the shoot. I don't mind helping out as we're all supposed to be working together but as i was about to leave the house yesterday at 4.30pm to meet the other model for a coffee and chat prior the shoot to get to know each other a little first and Ian was then picking us both us at 5pm i got an email to cancel the shoot as he's still out enjoying his day..?? WTF an hour and 15minutes before the shoot and the other model was already at the coffee shop waiting for me, so i still went along but there was no show from ####

This has infuriated me as I'm now out of pocket and he wasted a perfectly lovely bank holiday... What a time waster and i would definitely not recommend to work with him.
Moderator Note
Name & Shame deleted - please take this up through the site you organised the shoot through.

Megan Reynolds is off-line
06 June 2012 04:58
LadylikeMedia
Photographer
LadylikeMedia
Bristol
Bristol

~I'm not sure your allowed to name and shame..

Emma Mckay is off-line
06 June 2012 04:59
Emma_Mckay
Model
Emma_Mckay
Cornwall
Can travel worldwide

Im not sure if i was allowed to post what i have but i feel that other models and togs need to know about him, i did tag his profile but he just removed it. 

Its so called togs like him that give other togs a bad name.. I shouldn't have  to learn by my mistake as it wasn't me who made one

Iain Thomson is off-linePlatinum Member
06 June 2012 05:03
IainT
Photographer
IainT
Bedfordshire

Quote from LadylikeMedia
~I'm not sure your allowed to name and shame..

You are not allowed to name and shame...but you just stopped Emma being able to delete the post!! Which I just emailed her and advised her to do..:-)And she probably would have done.....
I tend to be a modest man, but then I do have a lot to be modest about.

Emma Mckay is off-line
06 June 2012 05:08
Emma_Mckay
Model
Emma_Mckay
Cornwall
Can travel worldwide

I would have too, wasn't even sure if i was allowed to name and shame but i feel that you should be able to as they did it to them selves really.

I'd never dream of cancelling a shoot, never mind cancelling an hour before.....

Emma Mckay is off-line
06 June 2012 05:09
Emma_Mckay
Model
Emma_Mckay
Cornwall
Can travel worldwide

Quote from IainT
You are not allowed to name and shame...but you just stopped Emma being able to delete the post!! Which I just emailed her and advised her to do..:-)And she probably would have done.....

Thankyou Iain x

22 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
alishaa Cfoxon cheekychap ElleLaura kacie RoxyMendez Sammi_1985 Teela
bbphotos bob22 brianappleyard cliffc dhuntuk grahamsphotography James7799 mike0048 panda49 philippahh Spiritofwales Thunder_Photos TinDolls tucker217