Planet earth live...pah !

Graham is off-lineSilver Member
27 May 2012 03:13
smooth_image
Photographer
smooth_image
South Yorkshire
Doncaster

This was where the real action was this morning.....
Came across this little chap in a bit of a pickle...couldnt go forward, but couldnt go back either, not in a good situation....
There was no way I could release him on my own, needed two people either side of the fence to manipulate the legs to release him back through the fence, this was 7am so wasn't expecting anyone coming past at any time, and then luckily a jogger came past and together as with a loss of dignity for the little chap we extracted him back through the fence and free.
By the speed he shot into the woods I guess he was ok, skinned a few areas and was a bit bloodied where the wire had chaifed, but the little blighter will be ok in a few days.
Will put that down as my good samaritan act of the day and for the dear....A successful end to a tricky situation....

Graham

'You hold onto your tongue, and I will hold onto my patience...'

27 May 2012 03:15
Nick_Edinburgh
Photographer

Well done you! :-)

27 May 2012 09:03
Marty_W
Photographer

Well done Graham
I don't bother watching Planet Earth live, I've boycotted it until they get rid of Richard Hammond. Why is that I hear you ask? Well, after trying a day out with a hunts group he's decided to join his local hunting bully boys club . Why get someone (Richard Hammond) that's happy to chase down and kill a fox, dear etc to present a wildlife show?......unless after its over he gets to chase some lions down in one of those 4x4 in the background.

32 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
benjy286 ElleLaura Jenny_P_Model Jessica_Knight LadyLycan Lilly_69 lindacanovamodel Stephieb27 xamberx Yenguo
AaronKent bbphotos Blancho clearview_photography cliffc david1500 djb1 Dphphotography duncanjames Flanders Gaudinio keltica Ladiesman Lukewhitephoto magpie1 mareeoosh modelboutique Puremoods Robinsky rogedodge silksky steveh32