Anatomic Bomb Latex Dress, Size 8.

Hannah Ashlea is off-line
21 May 2012 22:50
HannahAshlea
Model
HannahAshlea
Northamptonshire
Northampton

I am now selling this gorgeous Anatomic Bomb latex dress.

The dress is strapless, floor length, tight fitting to the knees where it then flares out at the bottom.  It has a zip fastening at the back.

The measurements are: 
BUST: 33-35", WAIST 23-26", HIPS 35-37"
From waist to hem, the dress is 35"

The original price was £240. This dress has only been worn 3 times, for a combined time of about half an hour! It's a little long for me, which is why I'm selling.

I am selling this dress for £170 ONO.

Other pictures can be provided, but this is the only 'professional' image I have, so the others will be "standing in front of white wall wearing dress whilst boyfriend takes a quick snap" type images.

Please Note: P&P can be from within the U.K or from Hong Kong, your choice. I will be in the U.K between the 4th and 17th June and will bring the dress with me to post if required.
Professional Fashion, Latex and Nude model ~ Brunette ~ Freckles ~ www.hannahashlea.blogspot.com

Andrew Chittock is off-line
04 June 2012 06:28
andychittock
Photographer

Dyfed
aberaeron

Hi hannah,
Would £130 be ok and do you take pay pal All the best Andy

Hannah Ashlea is off-line
30 August 2012 07:23
HannahAshlea
Model
HannahAshlea
Northamptonshire
Northampton

HI everyone!

This dress is still for sale and has been reduced to £150 ONO.

I take PayPal and the dress can be shipped from the U.K as I am coming back for a few weeks from the 20th Sept.

Professional Fashion, Latex and Nude model ~ Brunette ~ Freckles ~ www.hannahashlea.blogspot.com

18 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
Alexis92 Lacyrose Michelledefeo1 Sifx SuzyMonty xamberx
casell dhuntuk Ianmcculloch jpdo Ladiesman MIB neild nemesis nycoe Rscott360 Thechriss Willjamieson