Chester Networking Day + BBQ? Sunday 27th May

This thread is being watched by 4 people
John Downward is off-line
25 May 2012 18:23
JDphoto1
Photographer

Wrexham
Wrexham

I will be bringing the ingredients for Mojito's !!

nothing better in the hot weather to refresh you !

Colin Grist is off-linePlatinum Member
26 May 2012 11:03
expressionbox
Photographer
expressionbox
Cheshire
Chester

Quote from JDphoto1
I will be bringing the ingredients for Mojito's !! nothing better in the hot weather to refresh you !

Brilliant John cheeky Thanks.
Arrrrgh!!! How did I get in here!?

Colin Grist is off-linePlatinum Member
26 May 2012 11:05
expressionbox
Photographer
expressionbox
Cheshire
Chester

Here are the usual last minute details for those who are not regulars. It all kicks off by about 11 am-ish and its the usual £10  to cover studio costs and lunch for everyone. Parking is limited, but we will sort it out one way or other, but car pool if you can. If we get stuck at the studio, there's a public car park in Bold Place around the corner (2 mins walk literally). Anyone coming by train let me know and I'll collect you from the station.

Final reminder of the address in case you need it, Pathway Studios, St. Thomas's Pathway, Chester CH1 3LQ. My mobile is [removed in accordance with 6.12 of the Terms of Use]. Satnavs usually direct you to Bold Place, which is literally just around the corner. Don't turn into Bold Place but carry on towards a building with pillars ahead of you. Follow road around to left and you'll see Tescos and Boots on your right. St Thomas's Pathway is on the left opposite Boots. Drive down following round to the right and the studio is ahead of you (small wooden blue door).

For the early birds, a few of us are doing the usual breakfast run to Whetherspoons around the corner. If you want to join us please let me know and be at the studio for 9:45 am at the latest. Alternatively just go around the corner onto the main Chester shopping street, Foregate St, and head for Whetherspoons' Square Bottle (opp. Argus).

See you all soon,
Colin
Arrrrgh!!! How did I get in here!?

27 May 2012 05:53
RebeccaAmy
Model

Quote from expressionbox
If you come along Rebecca I'll make sure we have one for you  xx

I've got an exam Tuesday and Thursday dude, but you guys have a nice day frown

RebeccaAmy <3

Shot with Colin on my 6th EVER shoot; 2008

Good times.

1 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
rscott360