This thread is being watched by 1 person
Darren Brade is off-line
30 May 2012 11:53
darrenbrade
Photographer
darrenbrade
London
London

I've just signed up to PS today and was wondering people dealt with negative feedback? What's to stop someone counter posting out of spite?

I disagree on the FB comments, FB has plugged the gap that Model Mayhem left with it's out of date messaging system, I know way more models on FB than MM, I'm hoping PS is going to be more UK based.
www.darrenbrade.com

Jen Somerfield ♥ is off-lineGold Member
30 May 2012 12:10
JenSomerfield
Model
JenSomerfield
Bristol
Bristol

The moderators will know so will remove it if you report it as it counts as 'retaliatory feedback'. Nooo idea what happens at a shoot if the model misbehaves and isn't recommended, AND a photographer is also not recommended, I guess whoever leaves feedback first.

On facebook you can't just browse for photographers in certain areas, so it's definitely limited.

Skymouse is off-lineGold Member
30 May 2012 13:27
skymouse
Photographer
skymouse
London
London

Quote from darrenbrade
I've just signed up to PS today and was wondering people dealt with negative feedback? What's to stop someone counter posting out of spite?

I think Purestorm have a mechanism that prevents the recipient of negative feedback from leaving feedback in turn, in order to pre-empt retailiation (if I'm wrong, hopefully someone will correct me). PS also make efforts to resolve a feedback-related dispute, if it occurs. If you have correspondence from the other person on Purestorm's system which supports your view of events, this will help, and that's one reason (though by no means the only one) for keeping communications on PS.

Quote I know way more models on FB than MM, I'm hoping PS is going to be more UK based.

I've never used FB so I can't comment on that, but you'll definitely find PS very UK-centric (though there are also some members from overseas).

"Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, I have others." - Groucho Marx.

Darren Brade is off-line
30 May 2012 17:34
darrenbrade
Photographer
darrenbrade
London
London

Thanks for the replies guys.
www.darrenbrade.com

gerryquiff is off-lineSilver Member
30 May 2012 20:34
gerryquiff
Photographer
gerryquiff
Lanarkshire
Bonnie Scotland

Quote from pinkbuildingphotography
Love it.

To OP

Don't feel guilty.  Just cover your own arse.

Doesn't that make it implied...................

To be honest, what silly bugger would no show a shoot with Hannah ?
CAT WANTED. Must be large enough to make Davy Crockett hat. (6 7/8) Prefer ginger

14 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
ad360photo boss1968 Cg123 cgr dave@studio99 doughnut GGDP_Photography Keithhendy LGI michael_cameraman Njsphotography roger forrester Rupert Simon_M