NIpples...

Iain Thomson is off-linePlatinum Member
30 June 2012 09:07
IainT
Photographer
IainT
Bedfordshire

Quote from Kirstyloo
I have brown nipples but I thought this was because I had had a baby there only pink before you become a mum that's what I thought. I would be deeply annoyed if my nips where edited to a different colour without my permission as it's part of me

As a matter of interest.... most model releases (and all 2257 compliant releases and licence transfer agreements I have ever seen) specifically state that the image and any part thereof can be altered/enhanced/changed/reproduced etc as seen fit without reference to the model. In the abscence of a release or any document specifically prohibiting alteration you could ask the photographer not to alter the images, but if he/she chose to do so, you would have your work cut out to do anything about it.

I tend to be a modest man, but then I do have a lot to be modest about.

diipii is off-line
04 July 2012 14:11
diipii
Photographer

Worcestershire

Just the title of this thread makes me smile.
It only happens all the time.

17 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
Craigchesham Gothic_Kitty sarahjane1
act1on Dalesdesigns Dave@studio99 digimarx digitalheavens djb1 kimsandman2 laurencejpower lukaszmarcinkowski nickdandalos Roundhouse rscott360 tonycsm whitehammerclarke