Reminder Secure

An exhibition of paintings and drawings! (London, May 9th-26th): Je suis proud! :-)

Ella Rose is off-line
07 May 2012 17:47
EllaRose
Model
EllaRose
Oxfordshire

Hello!

Not so much a success of mine as a success of a painter I spent a year posing for.

Although there have been others, there's a show in London starting on Wednesday (9th-26th May) that I'm really excited about and can't wait to see. It features paintings and drawings of me plus many other subjects, scenes and landscapes, and I'm so proud to be in it. It's a huge honour and brings me back to my roots of modelling; this painter was the first person I modelled for and the whole experience was completely amazing and changed my life.

You can read all about the artist and view some of the works on my blog here: http://ellarosestory.blogspot.co.uk/2012/05/postcards-exhibition.html

sad
www.ellarosemuse.co.uk

Michael Dainty is off-line
07 May 2012 20:35
Mike_Dainty_ARTIST
Photographer
Mike_Dainty_ARTIST
Merseyside
Liverpool

so nice to see you supporting artist in general but even more so those you have started off with and whose work you admire.

Mike Croshaw is off-line
08 May 2012 04:11
Mcroshaw
Photographer
Mcroshaw
Berkshire

Nice one Ella!

Ella Rose is off-line
08 May 2012 06:21
EllaRose
Model
EllaRose
Oxfordshire

Thank you!
www.ellarosemuse.co.uk

Jen Somerfield ♥ is off-lineGold Member
08 May 2012 06:36
JenSomerfield
Model
JenSomerfield
Bristol
Bristol

Nice one Miss Rose!! x

Tim Pile is off-line
08 May 2012 07:34
timbham
Photographer
timbham
Birmingham

Well done Ella to you and the artist.

gerryquiff is off-lineSilver Member
08 May 2012 07:51
gerryquiff
Photographer
gerryquiff
Lanarkshire
Bonnie Scotland

Well done to the artist, and you for being a lovely subject for him
CAT WANTED. Must be large enough to make Davy Crockett hat. (6 7/8) Prefer ginger

Ella Rose is off-line
08 May 2012 15:48
EllaRose
Model
EllaRose
Oxfordshire

Thank you again! I'm having the catalogue sent to me soon - will be so nice to own!
www.ellarosemuse.co.uk

17 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
Amazonian_chub lsu246 ryansd
bbphotos chrisfrancis18 david1500 dorrian eosfan gkeesuk James7799 kaosrox Ladiesman modelboutique nemesis Photokirk1 Slickphotos Studio1