Reminder Secure

i did a zipwire across goodison park today for alderhey childrens hospital

07 May 2012 13:21
sarah_woods
Model

hey everyone this is un related to modelling but still a success i think

i did a zip wire across goodison park today (and im not well) and helped to raise money for alder hey childrens hospital for the imagine appeal threw liverpool unites chairty !

we had to pay £40 and raise another £60 to make a total of £100
and i paid my £40 and raised £187 so far so £227 so dont think i did too bad as i didnt have much time to raise the money

Pixel Sensation is off-line
07 May 2012 13:23
Pixel_Sensation
Photographer
Pixel_Sensation
Nottinghamshire
Nottingham/Grantham

Good for you, well done

Michael Dainty is off-line
07 May 2012 19:40
Mike_Dainty_ARTIST
Photographer
Mike_Dainty_ARTIST
Merseyside
Liverpool

Good for you

gerryquiff is off-lineSilver Member
08 May 2012 05:52
gerryquiff
Photographer
gerryquiff
Lanarkshire
Bonnie Scotland

Well done, I'm sure they'll appreciate the money
CAT WANTED. Must be large enough to make Davy Crockett hat. (6 7/8) Prefer ginger

08 May 2012 07:43
RebeccaAmy
Model

That's amazing...except the Goodison Park bit...

YNWA.

RebeccaAmy <3

08 May 2012 13:35
MLE
Model

You go girl, well done! xx

09 May 2012 06:25
sarah_woods
Model

thanks everyone ...and Rebecca i dont think id of done it if it was at anfield lol, but the charity does events all the time they have a 15 mile walk coming up and a sky dive in june so just waiting for my information packs to arrive

xx

Head Sniper is off-line
09 May 2012 08:22
HeadSnipper
Photographer
HeadSnipper
Worcestershire
Bromsgrove

well done you, I spent a lot of time at Alder Hey hospital when I was young with my sick brother.
Eve, Newton, Jobs - thanks heavens for the apple.

10 May 2012 17:07
sarah_woods
Model

aww well i hope your brother is all better, spent some time there myself with my nephew who had an inside out bowel when he was only 4 months old and with my son who had gromits put in his ears x

37 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
bonni_cuffs chosin Cleaver01 ElleLaura Keiralavelle Layla_mk Lilly_69 lindacanovamodel NikkiLouise93
altglass antoinewynn bbphotos Blancho cliffc david1500 dirkus djb1 domnumberone duncanjames edb Essexjohn geoffmarchant GH46 glamournorthwest Hazy Kjoservices Ladiesman lify mauricesimagery mlp occy oscar philippahh rembrandt sniffer steveh32 studio17