oh no my daughter is a model

2muchglam is off-line
05 May 2012 09:26
2muchglam
Photographer
2muchglam
Central
Falkirk

guess its kama but against my opinion my 16 year old daughter has decided she wants to model, although she has agreed to stick to fashion and beauty for my hearts sake

Just wondering if anyone has some good links to videos or websites that show posing for her to have a look at ?

Thanks in advance 

TarMoo is off-line
05 May 2012 10:17
tarmoo
Photographer
tarmoo
Kent
Chatham

There is a BAM Be A Model app for the iPhone, maybe for other devices too. It has a directory of poses.
Q: How to make a small fortune from photography? A: Start with a large fortune.

Paul Hodson is off-line
05 May 2012 10:32
mph
Photographer
mph
Cheshire
Crewe

Quote from 2muchglam
guess its kama but against my opinion my 16 year old daughter has decided she wants to model, although she has agreed to stick to fashion and beauty for my hearts sake

Presumably once she is 18 though you will be happy with her posing nude?
Amateur - happy to do TF with models with potential and enthusiasm. Website: www.mphodson.co.uk

2muchglam is off-line
05 May 2012 10:40
2muchglam
Photographer
2muchglam
Central
Falkirk

Quote from mph
Presumably once she is 18 though you will be happy with her posing nude?

No and i know its very contradictory considering what i do but i just never wanted my daughter being a model but i wouldn't say she couldn't and once she's 18 i will have no choice at all.
But at least for the moment i am happier in her chosen genres.

2muchglam is off-line
05 May 2012 10:40
2muchglam
Photographer
2muchglam
Central
Falkirk

Quote from tarmoo
There is a BAM Be A Model app for the iPhone, maybe for other devices too. It has a directory of poses.

Thankyou

Paul Hodson is off-line
05 May 2012 10:42
mph
Photographer
mph
Cheshire
Crewe

Quote from 2muchglam
No and i know its very contradictory considering what i do but i just never wanted my daughter being a model but i wouldn't say she couldn't and once she's 18 i will have no choice at all.

But at least for the moment i am happier in her chosen genres.

Fair enough - it was a bit tongue in cheek.

But as you say it is a little contradictory.
Amateur - happy to do TF with models with potential and enthusiasm. Website: www.mphodson.co.uk

theperfectgentleman is off-line
05 May 2012 12:22
theperfectgentleman
Photographer
theperfectgentleman
Essex
Chelmsford

Hi

A good site for both advice and help for both aspiring and experianced models, plus togs is garage glamour.
Tom

29 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
Carliegomez24 ElleLaura Jessica_Knight Kacie RoxyMendez Winterlilly
antoinewynn bengie chopper_images csk_photography dmtphoto Essexjohn GGDP_Photography hylander Ladiesman lify nickdandalos Njsphotography philippahh redbaron sniffer South_photographer stevegosh Steveharratt thelook TinDolls Tricky7 VB_Photo Vinceb