05 May 2012 17:21
gerda_babbii
Model
This member has been suspended
This member has been reset to pending
gerda_babbii
Norfolk
Kings Lynn

ohhhhh i dont know lol i love it black but at the same time im bored of it i like it black and i like it long everytime i go get my hair cut i search for a new cut in mags and online but then when i go i just have a trim cuz love it how it is lol so i probably will end up keeping it knowing me but not sure yet!
www.gerdamodelling.weebly.com

08 May 2012 11:59
MLE
Model

Fist off, HIYA fellow King's Lynn-er *waves*

Lightening black hair is a bit of a chore to get it to look how you want, you can always go back to black if it goes wrong but then you're a couple of quid down and left with more hair damage, wigs are a great way to go without having to dedicate - however you look stunning with black hair! xx

gerda.m.model is off-lineSilver Member
08 May 2012 19:03
gerda_babbii
Model
This member has been suspended
This member has been reset to pending
gerda_babbii
Norfolk
Kings Lynn

yeah i know its a pain tried going lighter from black before and ended black the next day again lol think i will keep it how it is dont think im ready yet hahaa!
thanks x
www.gerdamodelling.weebly.com

25 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
Asian_amy_Latina ayaphilips ElleLaura pinklilly Sarahlou73 Stephieb27 tangoed06 VictoriaClaire zavego
63jian AndiCallen dby47 digartlondon ElegantCaptures JRFox Matt1988 modelboutique nemesis Platidonio redbaron Rob77 Thunder_Photos
kerandastudio2 photo39