gerda_babbii
Model
This member has been suspended
This member has been reset to pending
gerda_babbii
Norfolk
Kings Lynn

Hi

Thinking of changing my hair colour from black to a more natural light brown with highlights, but wanted your views on it as not sure if it will affect my modelling due to my port being all with black hair, so i want to know what models think who have changed their hair colour and if it affected their work and how and from photographers i want to know if it would affect your choice in booking me (if you was going to).

Many Thanks
www.gerdamodelling.weebly.com

gerryquiff is off-lineSilver Member
04 May 2012 14:15
gerryquiff
Photographer
gerryquiff
Lanarkshire
Bonnie Scotland

NO, your hair looks great black.
CAT WANTED. Must be large enough to make Davy Crockett hat. (6 7/8) Prefer ginger

gerda.m.model is off-lineSilver Member
04 May 2012 16:03
gerda_babbii
Model
gerda_babbii
Norfolk
Kings Lynn

Fancy a change though for the summer and been black for about 5 years now gettin a bit bored lol would it stop you from working with me if i did though?

04 May 2012 16:10
gerryquiff
Photographer
gerryquiff
Lanarkshire
Bonnie Scotland

Quote from gerda_babbii
Fancy a change though for the summer and been black for about 5 years now gettin a bit bored lol would it stop you from working with me if i did though?

Don't be silly. 

Go buy a wig or 2 and see if they suit you. Don't think you're a blonde, so brunette might work.
CAT WANTED. Must be large enough to make Davy Crockett hat. (6 7/8) Prefer ginger

04 May 2012 16:20
BicycleRacer
Photographer

Quote from gerda_babbii

You do look good with Black hair !!

But if you are bored.......................................

04 May 2012 17:22
gerda_babbii
Model
gerda_babbii
Norfolk
Kings Lynn

I got a stock of black hair dye if it dont look right i can go straight back to black, dont fancy a wig as they're itchy and unless a really good pricey one they look cheap and obvious its a wig (apart from liquid kitten on here her wigs are pretty good) but i fancy changing it for everyday not just for modelling and deffinetly not wearing a wig everyday lol hmmmm i dont know what to do as love my hair as it is but just fancy a change thanks for your comments!

Phil_M is off-line
05 May 2012 09:12
Phil_M
Photographer
Phil_M
Greater Manchester
Stockport

you could alway get rough idea using photoshop to try different tones, colours, shades.. be happy to try a few out for you if you send me a good hair pic, they wont be a perfect rendition but they will give you an idea. You will need a pic that you have copyright otherwise i cant edit/alter it for you.

I added a couple of images to my port yesterday, model is Brooke, shot same day but two different hair colours. Seems she liked it as is now going pink!

05 May 2012 16:32
gerryquiff
Photographer
gerryquiff
Lanarkshire
Bonnie Scotland

Quote from PhilMairs
you could alway get rough idea using photoshop to try different tones, colours, shades.. be happy to try a few out for you if you send me a good hair pic, they wont be a perfect rendition but they will give you an idea. You will need a pic that you have copyright otherwise i cant edit/alter it for you. I added a couple of images to my port yesterday, model is Brooke, shot same day but two different hair colours. Seems she liked it as is now going pink!

Gerda, feel free to use any I supplied to you.

05 May 2012 17:05
gerda_babbii
Model
gerda_babbii
Norfolk
Kings Lynn

Quote from PhilMairs
you could alway get rough idea using photoshop to try different tones, colours, shades.. be happy to try a few out for you if you send me a good hair pic, they wont be a perfect rendition but they will give you an idea. You will need a pic that you have copyright otherwise i cant edit/alter it for you.

I added a couple of images to my port yesterday, model is Brooke, shot same day but two different hair colours. Seems she liked it as is now going pink!

Have emailed you some pics thanks for doing this for me much appreciated...

Gerry, i already sent him some but if they are not good i will try yours then.... Thanks

Jamie is off-line
05 May 2012 17:08
jamie_78
Photographer
jamie_78
Norfolk
Norwich

Gerda, stick with the black... It suits :-)

7 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
Faye Samanthajane4
Andy_B Auctioneer eosfan PDCPhotos rscott360