how many accounts??

Jenelle_James is off-line
03 May 2012 11:37
Jenelle_James
Model
Jenelle_James
Lancashire
BURNLEY

hi all, just a quickie question, how many accounts are folk allowed on here. I have 2 as a model and photographer both silver membership but ive heard you can make another but under a free account, is this allowed?

Chrissie Red is off-line
03 May 2012 12:19
Chrissie_Red
Model
Chrissie_Red
Tayside
Perthshire

Not overly sure, I have a free account as a photographer and my paid account as a model..

Not sure if I know any - model/photographer/studio/mua multi taskers though!

x

Jesfish is off-line
03 May 2012 14:34
jes
Model
jes
Suffolk
Lowestoft

I think you're allowed one free account, but not sure.  I pay for my modelling one but have a free account as a MUA.

Jimbo is off-line
03 May 2012 15:49
jimbojetset
Photographer
jimbojetset
London
Uxbridge

Does that mean we photographers, can have 2 accounts?

Mad Mod is off-line
03 May 2012 16:04
MadMod
Make-up Artist
MadMod
West Sussex

Generally anyone who meets the acceptance of the Approvals Panel may hold a Free profile.
Upgraded members who openly request a 2nd (Free) profile in the same category are usually accepted
(though attempts to create a second profile if under Suspension can lead to a Ban).
Requests to open a second profile in a different category are treated on a case-by-case basis.

Holding an account in one category does not mean that an application in another will necessarily be accepted.
Applications from photographers who try to open Nude Male Model profiles are treated with caution.
Applications from models for a photographer profile are treated no differently from other photographer applications.

If in doubt please use the 
Contact us link to ask the question.

Jimbo is off-line
03 May 2012 16:05
jimbojetset
Photographer
jimbojetset
London
Uxbridge

Sound like a police society. Who wrote the above.

Jenelle_James is off-line
03 May 2012 16:19
Jenelle_James
Model
Jenelle_James
Lancashire
BURNLEY

i have contacted the mods with questions about my account, after 3 days of waiting for it to be resoloved i thought id ask about a free account in the meantime

Quote from MadMod
Generally anyone who meets the acceptance of the Approvals Panel may hold a Free profile.
Upgraded members who openly request a 2nd (Free) profile in the same category are usually accepted
(though attempts to create a second profile if under Suspension can lead to a Ban).
Requests to open a second profile in a different category are treated on a case-by-case basis.

Holding an account in one category does not mean that an application in another will necessarily be accepted.
Applications from photographers who try to open Nude Male Model profiles are treated with caution.
Applications from models for a photographer profile are treated no differently from other photographer applications.

If in doubt please use the 
Contact us link to ask the question.

WebModerator is a moderator
03 May 2012 16:37
WebModerator
West Sussex
Brighton

Quote from Jenelle_James
i have contacted the mods with questions about my account, after 3 days of waiting for it to be resoloved i thought id ask about a free account in the meantime

Your specific query about your WorldPay subscription was flagged for the attention of the Webmaster
who on security grounds is the ONLY person authorised to examine members' online banking details
through a secure connection to ensure personal banking transactions remain private.
Records show that the Webmaster made direct contact with you yesterday following  your intitial query on Tuesday
to deal with your issue - note that on privacy grounds Moderators cannot acces your private mail on this issue.
If the webmaster has not satisfactorily answered your question please use the [Contact us] link to alert him.

Jen Somerfield ♥ is off-lineGold Member
03 May 2012 16:45
JenSomerfield
Model
JenSomerfield
Bristol
Bristol

Quote from jimbojetset
Sound like a police society. Who wrote the above.

No it sounds perfectly fair to me.

WebModerator is a moderator
03 May 2012 16:58
WebModerator
West Sussex
Brighton

Quote from jimbojetset
Who wrote the above.

MadMod wrote the above in response to a specific  question raised by a member.

6 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
pinklilly stratman79
keltica photofrank Steveh32 woody