Revise or delete feedback

This thread is currently locked
Millzy82 is off-line
03 May 2012 02:34
Millzy82
Photographer
Millzy82
Hertfordshire

If you've left feedback for somebody then you go on to work with them again, is there a way to revise your feedback without creating a second post? If not, being able to delete your own feedback post then create a new one would be nice.

I've had two brilliant shoots with the same model and I'd like the feedback I left for her to reflect this, not just the first shoot.

Nige Nw is off-lineSilver Member
03 May 2012 02:50
nige_nw
Photographer
nige_nw
Lancashire

If you leave feedback I think it overwrites what you left first time. I usually leave what is there and put a date  against that and the new bit. I have done this several times

WebModerator is a moderator
03 May 2012 03:12
WebModerator
West Sussex
Brighton

To revise feedback just copy the existing text (highligh then Ctrl +C) then click on Add feedback
then paste (Ctrl +V) into the dialoguue box (Positive Recommendations only) then edit the text.

37 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
Carinasl celebrateeverymoment Donnybabe11 KayleighChristina Natural_happy_girl PrettyDiamond SJH30
abouncer andygstudios carshaltonkev cliffc couchestudio davkit duncanjames Essexjohn freddie GlasgowPhotographer hardik79 Hioctane JohnDentonPhoto Kiboko Kjoservices Ladiesman Leztec MIB nunude panda49 redbaron rossvincent rscott360 rumbleuk steveh32 tonyg wacTony WesternRoom
Charlottealom
barlowstudios