Reminder Secure

'Oyster', a fashion nude/ short art film by Marie Schuller feat. Vivienne Westwood!

This thread is being watched by 2 people
Neil Anderson is off-line
07 May 2012 19:49
stolenfaces
Photographer
stolenfaces
London
West London

Quote from pinkbuildingphotography
Anita That is brilliant. I really liked this. I agree that you are very brave and this is a brilliant film. The fact that the filming was done on the London Tube and the outside shoots apeared to be Chicago or New York mass transit was also really cool.

The outside shots seem to be the DLR.
Like any dealer he was watching for the card that is so high and wild he'll never need to deal another...

Simon Chan is off-line
08 May 2012 02:00
Chandos
Photographer

Merseyside
Liverpool

Nice work Anita. Plenty of rolling shutters and shakey cams but that add to the effect like it was captured in the spur of the moment thing and not staged.
That website is a very good idea as it offers videographers who work with models the opportunity to showcase their work and for models who wants exposure into acting.

I believe model progressing into acting is the next big craze if it not already.
"Game of Thrones" and "Spartacus" has a number of models joining the main cast. The girl that played Ros in GOT use to be on MM applying for work in casting calls like everyone else not that long ago but now moved to LA and you can only speak to her agent.

08 May 2012 04:41
creative_interest
Photographer

really well done, it's brilliant.

I LOVE the editing too!

08 May 2012 08:46
RebeccaAmy
Model

Bump...because more people need to see this video.

RebeccaAmy <3

HowardJ is off-line
08 May 2012 10:32
HowardJ
Photographer
HowardJ
Surrey
West Midlands

Cool video.

I once saw a couple on the underground platform at Waterloo station filming their own movie with everyone walking past in the middle of rush hour and no one said a word... she was wearing a totally see through dress and seemed a little turned on by the whole experience. The things you see in that big London...

Jen Somerfield ♥ is off-lineGold Member
08 May 2012 10:39
JenSomerfield
Model
JenSomerfield
Bristol
Bristol

Coooool!!!

Ashley Mark Pomeroy is off-line
13 May 2012 16:56
ayearepee
Photographer
ayearepee
Wiltshire
Salisbury

Quote from AnitaDeBauchI have more news! Nick Knight likes the film so much that he is showcasing it on his SHOWstudio website, which is really unusual as doesn't usually post videos that haven't been specifically commissioned! I'm just honoured and humbled that Nick likes it!

Wow - I love this website, I'm kicking myself that I didn't spot you. The standard's incredibly high, no riff-raff, and there are some fascinating things including (clicks fingers) the lady who does vomit art, I remember her. Vomit art. She drinks paint, and then vomits it onto some paper. Let's see if I can find it. (has a look)

There you go, vomit art. By a lady called Millie Brown. She drinks coloured milk and then sicks it up. Wouldn't it be great to forcefeed a cow with coloured milk, until it's unable to hold any more in its stomachs, and then film the results? That would be awesome. You could take bets on which end the milk will come out of first. Here's a pillow shaped like an arse.

2 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
MrDL Photojoe670