Reminder Secure

'Oyster', a fashion nude/ short art film by Marie Schuller feat. Vivienne Westwood!

This thread is being watched by 2 people
Anita De Bauch is off-lineSilver Member
01 May 2012 09:35
AnitaDeBauch
Model
AnitaDeBauch
Somerset
Bristol

I can't believe I haven't posted about this already- I've been so insanely busy since this film came out that today is my first day off from shooting in nearly a month! So, from my duvet-nest on the sofa I present to you a film I made with Marie Schuller, a director I have deeply admired since I came across her work in Singapore last year! When this lady emails you out of the blue to tell you you're starring in her latest release, namely by dancing around on the tube with no clothes on all night, you say YES! Or I did, anyway I couldn't believe it!

I don't think I can post videos on here (?), but if you would like to watch the film, it was released >right here< on Imagine Fashion (not safe for work!). It was sponsored by Vivienne Westwood and Dans La Vie and will be touring film festivals worldwide this summer <3

I won't go on about it, but I'm just so pleased with how it turned out! And perhaps it will be useful for people who haven't met/ worked with me before to see what I "really" look like without lights (except the fluorescent lights on the tube!), Photoshop or clothes

Thanks for looking!
anitadebauch.com - anitadebauch.tumblr.com

Paul Ottey is off-lineSilver Member
01 May 2012 09:42
otteypm
Photographer
otteypm
Staffordshire

I saw this the other night, fantastic piece of work :-)
Video Shizzle https://vimeo.com/user2367653/videos

04 May 2012 10:05
AnitaDeBauch
Model
AnitaDeBauch
Somerset
Bristol

Quote from otteypm
I saw this the other night, fantastic piece of work :-)

Thank you

I have more news! Nick Knight likes the film so much that he is showcasing it on his SHOWstudio website, which is really unusual as doesn't usually post videos that haven't been specifically commissioned! I'm just honoured and humbled that Nick likes it!

04 May 2012 10:14
BaileyK
Model

Amazing!!!
You brave chicka!!!!
x

B Summer is off-line
04 May 2012 10:21
thisisharmony
Photographer
thisisharmony
Northamptonshire
Northampton

Loved it!

It must have felt amazing, I'm guessing the people on the tube where unaware of what was going on.
"Failure is unimportant, it takes courage to make a fool out of yourself" - Charlie Chaplin

06 May 2012 10:20
AnitaDeBauch
Model
AnitaDeBauch
Somerset
Bristol

Quote from thisisharmony
Loved it! It must have felt amazing, I'm guessing the people on the tube where unaware of what was going on.

It certainly was very liberating! Where possible, we shot without people on the tube knowing what was going on. Where it wasn't possible to shoot without people noticing, Marie just asked them nicely if they minded if we shot for an art film that involved nudity in front of them. No-one objected!

seanb is off-lineGold Member
06 May 2012 18:15
seanb
Photographer
seanb
Essex
Leigh on Sea

I saw this a while ago and was wondering whether some of it was done on a set and whether the passengers were extras! Amazing to learn that it was done in public. I've been wanting to use a tube train for ages now, but never had the nerve to even suggest it to anyone - and if I had, it would involve travelling around waiting for empty trains! Incredible.

Do you know if any clearance was required from TFL to actually use the film?
http://www.seanbphotography.co.uk

Derek is off-line
06 May 2012 18:55
Scarecrow
Photographer
Scarecrow
Kent
Faversham

Very brave Anita. Well done you, the finished article is a tribute to your abilities notwithstanding the input from everyone else involved.

07 May 2012 16:27
barone
Photographer

AWESOME work by ALL involved.....loved it!!!....
Next Model Day...23rd March 2014...http://purpleport.com/portfolio/angie...Interested?...Ask me for details.

Tempus Fugit is off-lineSilver Member
07 May 2012 16:47
pinkbuildingphotography
Photographer
pinkbuildingphotography
Tayside

Anita

That is brilliant.

I really liked this.

I agree that you are very brave and this is a brilliant film.

The fact that the filming was done on the London Tube and the outside shoots apeared to be Chicago or New York mass transit was also really cool.

Riding on the Gotterdammerung. Down and down she goes. Where she stops no one knows.

22 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
bonni_cuffs funali OlgaCabaeva Sarahjaynex SofeSamM
bbphotos blade01uk darkstone_photo Davetse ev0 girlsinframes humphries john_at_tina_spice julienlesage Ladiesman markeos50d moritz78 redbaron soulc Spiritofwales stephenmuddell sutty251