This thread is being watched by 1 person
Marshon is off-line
02 December 2007 18:00
marshon
Photographer
marshon
Mid Glamorgan
Merthyr Tydfil

I propose the Ivan Alexandrovich opening gambit, which is of course .......

Arnos Grove

Simon - Money can't buy happiness .... but it buys a far higher standard of misery.

04 December 2007 02:29
mrgoose
Photographer

Finsbury Park

(Means you can feed the geese on the lake before changing to the Victoria line)

VBW Mr G. happy4
"Pure simple truth is seldom pure and never simple" [Oscar Wilde]

Dave  is off-line
30 December 2007 12:48
fetishphotoman
Photographer

London
London

Tottenham Court Road

31 December 2007 11:57
Serena
Model

I don't know how to play this game.  However, I'm going to travel by the Central Line all the way from Tottenham Court Road to the BBC at White City to ask why there's so little worth watching on TV tonight ...

So my answer is White City.

Have I followed the rules?
Fun, friendly and experienced mature model with lively personality and youthful figure!

John Denton is off-line
14 March 2008 03:48
JohnD
Photographer

North Yorkshire
Skipton

Quote from vivmodel
I don't know how to play this game.  However, I'm going to travel by the Central Line all the way from Tottenham Court Road to the BBC at White City to ask why there's so little worth watching on TV tonight ...

So my answer is White City.

Have I followed the rules?

Are we using the classic King George rules or the modern Latte variant? If the latter then you're OK Viv but if we're playing the classic then that move is just crazy. You can't play a White City as it's a cross tangent.

Moderator, can we have confirmation please?

16 March 2008 18:28
regthecat
Photographer

Quote from JohnD
Are we using the classic King George rules or the modern Latte variant? If the latter then you're OK Viv but if we're playing the classic then that move is just crazy. You can't play a White City as it's a cross tangent.

Moderator, can we have confirmation please?

I think that if you look at the first two moves you will see that we are playing neither set of the rules you mention. The second move is the classic 'Finsbury Shuffle' which as you should know is only allowed if playing the 'Duchy of Cornwall' variant much loved by Charles and Camilla and often played at Buckingham Palace during the summer months. weather Permitting of course. The little known fact about this is that Diana could never master this version and Charles looked to Camilla as a Partner in 'Duets' adding fuel to the fire in rumours of an affair. A rumour that has now resulted in Diana's death and the subsequent marriage of Chaz and the horse!
Talentless and unreliable. Please get in touch. I promise I will get back to you if I can be at all arsed.

16 March 2008 18:32
regthecat
Photographer

Oh - my move.......

Baker Street.

With that I will double. Any takers?

Oh and Marshon, I will offer you an Ealing Broadway for your Notting Hill. fair deal?
Talentless and unreliable. Please get in touch. I promise I will get back to you if I can be at all arsed.

Tony S is off-line
17 March 2008 05:39
TonyS
Photographer
TonyS
West Sussex
Shoreham By Sea

WTF is happening here?

Jaw Imaging is off-lineSilver Member
17 March 2008 05:57
Two_stops
Photographer
Two_stops
Nottinghamshire
Nottingham

Dunno, I was arrested on the Old Kent Road and had to go to jail, didn't pass go and no £200. sad2 
Meanwhile in Mayfair, there was a nice centrespread. happy1

John

Before digital, photography consisted of only negative comments.

John Denton is off-line
17 March 2008 08:21
JohnD
Photographer

North Yorkshire
Skipton

Thanks for correcting me on the Duchy rules, how stupid to forget the simplest of things!

I accept your doubling and nominate Tooting Broadway as trumps, and I'll play Kennington Oval.

10 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
CintraXX mandymack QueenDeeVa01 Shanti
ad360photo ElegantCaptures nemesis rscott360 Stevedphoto Terry20