This thread is being watched by 1 person
Chris Ansell is off-lineSilver Member
24 April 2012 07:30
partychris
Photographer
partychris
Kent
Bexley

Does anyone know if there is a group shoot organised in any of the above areas soon?
i would love to join in on one if there is one happening fairly soon..

Thanks
Chris

Applephoto is off-linePlatinum Member
24 April 2012 08:22
Andrew_Appleton
Photographer
Andrew_Appleton
Lincolnshire
London and Lincoln

Hi Chris, not exactly a group shoot but I run workshops at Village Studios in Bexley every month. We keep the numbers down so that everyone gets plenty of shooting time plus we have a selection of awesome models including Iveta, Kate Errington, Demari Vi Syth, Cassie Jade, Jen Brook (apostrophe_s), Raine and Angela Hudson.

Next one is 5/6/7 May and we also run a social once a month on a Saturday evening at the Coach and Horses in Bexley. Next is 5th May, 7.30pm

PM me or Jon at Village studios for info if you are interested.

Andrew.
Photography training | workshops | one 2 one

Chris Ansell is off-lineSilver Member
24 April 2012 15:06
partychris
Photographer
partychris
Kent
Bexley

Hi Andrew, that all sounds great.

p.m sent.

Kyle Tallett is off-line
05 May 2012 17:43
gavrelle
Photographer
gavrelle
Kent
Ashford

Andrew, These sessions sound good, and Bexley isn t too far away, how much are they and where do you advertise future dates

Kyle Tallett

Paul Tooth is off-lineSilver Member
05 May 2012 19:45
Paul_Tooth
Photographer
Paul_Tooth
Kent

Hi Kyle ,
If you look on Andrews website as detailed in his tag, under training, then workshops dates and booking, you will find the dates and prices there. Having done several of Andrews courses myself I can vouch that Andrew Is a great teacher and the courses very informative with just the right mix of theory and hands on experience.

10 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
david1500 Hioctane keltica kimphot Ladiesman michael_cameraman modelboutique Peter_d_photography pml_photo Thephotochap