Jesfish is off-line
19 April 2012 17:30
jes
Model
jes
Suffolk
Lowestoft

Quote from canoncan
hi jes purely from a hairdressing point of view (twenty years +) i think a fringe makes you look older. go for a longer swept fringe with very soft layers ,giving you more versatilty , its a change, and also you can have different images when your required to. dont shoot me , i still think your a fab model however you look rich

I wont shoot you... I might hit you with a broom though!  ;-)

Do you think my avatar makes me look older then?

rich Osullivan is off-lineSilver Member
20 April 2012 14:44
canoncan
Photographer
canoncan
Essex
ongar

hi jes

there are nothing wrong with your images or avatar , you asked for an opinion and i gave you my hairdressing one.

look at jhodpurs and jacket , green dress , marylin , etc i just think they do you so much more justice.

it is of course your choice

much love no broom handles

rich

Jesfish is off-line
20 April 2012 16:13
jes
Model
jes
Suffolk
Lowestoft

Quote from canoncan
hi jes there are nothing wrong with your images or avatar , you asked for an opinion and i gave you my hairdressing one. look at jhodpurs and jacket , green dress , marylin , etc i just think they do you so much more justice. it is of course your choice much love no broom handles rich

Ok, thanks for your opinion.  I'm useless at making my own decisions with my hair!  I don't have a picture of me in a green dress, but I'm glad you liked it! 

20 April 2012 16:54
Violet_Ecstasy
Model

I got a full on fringe a couple of weeks ago. I last had one in 2005 and my ex husband said not to have another one because I looked like a dickhead. 
So I went for the chop and I like it - this is just a webcam pic, and obviously got my normal face on not my 'modelling face'

Jesfish is off-line
20 April 2012 17:46
jes
Model
jes
Suffolk
Lowestoft

Quote from Violet_Ecstasy
I got a full on fringe a couple of weeks ago. I last had one in 2005 and my ex husband said not to have another one because I looked like a dickhead. 

So you got rid of the husband, not the fringe?!  Haha!

I think it looks nice!

21 April 2012 04:36
Violet_Ecstasy
Model

Thanks  Well the husband went 3 years ago while I was pregnant (he found someone else, and depending on which version of events you believe he either cheated on me or left me while I was pregnant). But I have someone new know who is much nicer to me, and also doesn't get jealous about me modelling. cheeky

21 April 2012 07:09
Dani-Elle
Model

Get one! They look pretty and I think it really helps to frame your eyes, plus if you have one it can always be pinned back/swept to the side for a no-fringe look.
If a job is worth doing, Is worth doing right.

25 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
bonni_cuffs isobel111 zavego
ad360photo belmez2000 Blancho cygnet dorrian Essexjohn eyecandiphotography Gentleguy gwentman Jobe JohnDentonPhoto jonnywoo kaosrox M1chae15 mlp nickdandalos p4pFetography rikspiks stephenmuddell stevegosh thelook tms