Hair question.

Jesfish is off-line
19 April 2012 09:34
jes
Model
jes
Suffolk
Lowestoft

This isn't exactly a life changing decision but I shall put my hair in your hands....  To have a fringe or not to have a fringe?  I have uploaded images with and without so if you would take a minute to let me know your preference, that would be super douper!  Thanks.

lou is off-line
19 April 2012 09:36
louise22
Model
louise22
Somerset
travel all over uk

i like the side fringe you have like on your avatar :-) really suits you x

Jesfish is off-line
19 April 2012 09:46
jes
Model
jes
Suffolk
Lowestoft

Quote from louise22
i like the side fringe you have like on your avatar :-) really suits you x

Thank you!  That's sort of what I had in mind, but it's growing out and I don't know whether to let it carry on or cut a fringe back in.  I don't want to look like a 37 year old who's trying to look 12, haha!

19 April 2012 10:02
barone
Photographer

Have a word with this person...she's close to you...

http://www.purestorm.com/Fisherface
Next Model Day...23rd March 2014...http://purpleport.com/portfolio/angie...Interested?...Ask me for details.

Jesfish is off-line
19 April 2012 10:24
jes
Model
jes
Suffolk
Lowestoft

Quote from barone
Have a word with this person...she's close to you... http://www.purestorm.com/Fisherface

We don't get along.

murphyspal is off-lineSilver Member
19 April 2012 10:59
murphyspal
Photographer
murphyspal
Glasgow

Both images with and without are stunning. If pushed I would say without, but that is purely a personal preference, which I suspect with a lot of photographers is what it comes down to. But with a fringe it wouldn't put me off a shoot, and they both add to a strong portfolio.
I'm ahead of my time, but only by 15 min

19 April 2012 11:28
N_A_Photography
Photographer

Another vote foe side fringe I think it really suits you
WWW.NIKKALAADES.COM

Simon Young is off-lineSilver Member
19 April 2012 11:30
Allinthemind
Photographer
Allinthemind
Gloucestershire

I think that a fringe is then quite limiting in potential other styles. I like the shots with your hair pulled back, how would they work with a fringe?

Si
In the "Information Age", continued ignorance must be a choice motivated initially through inherited beliefs.

19 April 2012 11:33
Lisaliz
Model

Not fringe. Or swept to the side.

Makes you look stronger, more character.

taniamaria is off-line
19 April 2012 11:39
FALLENANGELTANIA
Model
FALLENANGELTANIA
Staffordshire
ALSAGER-CHESHIRE/STAFFORDSHIRE--MIDLANDS

fringe plus if you have a side fringe you can always brush it to one side and make it look like you havent got one if you get bored of it

although i have to say the full fringe look really suits you like on the new pic with the blue kaftan top.

29 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
ayaphilips CJ2015B RoxyMendez rubyrosetta Sarahlou73 Stephieb27 stevepm zavego
63jian Abbott chicimages digartlondon ElegantCaptures GSC4X James7799 JRFox Matt1988 nemesis nonoizephotography panda49 philippahh PhilWinterbourne redbaron robhillphoto Thunder_Photos tms trevski
photo39
matt