Reminder Secure

Not Modelling lol, but definitely will help more :)

Jo-Louise is off-line
19 April 2012 06:35
Jo_Louise
Model
Jo_Louise
Dorset
Bournemouth

Just wanted to share my little success that i passed my driving test 2 days ago, first time!  

It was really bad driving conditions, pouring with rain and super busy on the roads, aaand at 9am in the morning so lots of the work traffic etc lol..

really thought i would fail but couldn't stop smiling , i passed with 4 minors  

just thought i'd share it, off to choose a car this week, it will mean no more trains!!! well maybe occasionally lol, but i'll be definitely travelling alot more nationally now as sooo much easier when you have a car and don't have to rely on trains which take forever to get anywhere lol.

x
''Never let your failures get to your heart, & never let your success get to your head''

19 April 2012 06:36
BaileyK
Model

<3 proud of you xxxxxx

Jo-Louise is off-line
19 April 2012 06:40
Jo_Louise
Model
Jo_Louise
Dorset
Bournemouth

thank you chicky x
''Never let your failures get to your heart, & never let your success get to your head''

19 April 2012 06:43
barone
Photographer

WELL DONE....

now let's see if you're still happy in 6 months time...when you've spent many, many, many hours traffic jams...realised how expensive driving is....blah..blah..blah..blah

Next Model Day...23rd March 2014...http://purpleport.com/portfolio/angie...Interested?...Ask me for details.

toast is off-line
19 April 2012 06:59
TravellingToast
Photographer
TravellingToast
Singapore

Congrats Jo, Well done mate!

When I was going for my driving test, I asked my instructor for any last words of advice. My instructor said to me "alot of my clients are female. I tell them to wear a really short skirt for their exam.... I would recommend you DONT" lol

19 April 2012 07:02
AtkinRJ
Photographer

Congratulations

Jo-Louise is off-line
19 April 2012 07:06
Jo_Louise
Model
Jo_Louise
Dorset
Bournemouth

Thank you John .. haha yep i think i probably will be moaning soon about how expensive petrol is and traffic jams, and car repairs etc etc etc LOL.. BUUUUT i think it will still be better than moaning about delayed trains, over priced tickets, no seats, waiting round train stations lugging my suitcase everywhere LOL..

Lol thank you Weng haha! .. well my instructor joked about me wearing a low cut top and using my 'puppy eyes' lol, blah blah lol, i just rocked up in jeans and a hoody lol, pretty low profile lol, was too nervous to be worrying about making a good impression haha!

thanks all

toast is off-line
19 April 2012 07:15
TravellingToast
Photographer
TravellingToast
Singapore

Hoodie? Lol. Well it's more about giving the examiner something else to look at so they're not paying too much attention to your driving I had my exam at 8am and the examiner was recovering from a hangover.. Scary stuff!

Jo-Louise is off-line
19 April 2012 07:24
Jo_Louise
Model
Jo_Louise
Dorset
Bournemouth

LOL, was a cold day ! My examiner was smaller than me! lol, they seem so scary don't they !.. recovering from a hangover!? not good lol! haha

19 April 2012 08:19
BicycleRacer
Photographer

Quote from Jo_Louise
Just wanted to share my little success that i passed my driving test 2 days ago, first time!  

i passed with 4 minors  

x

Anyone that can pass a test with kids in the car is something special !!

38 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
alishaa caramacman chosin danixhale missbelluk
ad360photo bbphotos carshaltonkev chandos DaveR70 Davidn dirkus Djanimation donaldmac eosfan Essexjohn extra_mayo geoffmarchant HarishPadalia iestyn john_at_tina_spice joolsy Ladiesman philippahh PhilStorm Pictureimage shox stephenmuddell stevegosh Steveh32 steven1 Stuartb Thunder_Photos Visions11 wacTony WainwrightM woody
matt