tanyacox is off-line
18 April 2012 13:02
TanyaCox
Model
TanyaCox
East Yorkshire
hull

Hi Girls,

Was just wondering if anyone has tried the new No No hair remover thats been advertised on TV?
and if so does it work?

Luv Tanya

X

Kayla is off-lineSilver Member
18 April 2012 14:42
klouisemodel
Model
klouisemodel
South Yorkshire
Sheffield

Bad reviews on the internet really put me off!!X

tanyacox is off-line
19 April 2012 11:07
TanyaCox
Model
TanyaCox
East Yorkshire
hull

Thanks K-Louise,
ill give it a miss then.

x

HowardJ is off-line
27 May 2012 09:32
HowardJ
Photographer
HowardJ
Surrey
West Midlands

The price tag looks totally unreasonable to me. Almost £200 for a hair remover. isn't it just an electric shaver?

Dominic Thurmer is off-linePlatinum Member
27 May 2012 17:05
dominicdgt
Photographer
dominicdgt
Kent
Gillingham

The NO No isn't a shaver it's a completely different technology they call it "patented Thermicon technology" it literally burns the hairs off using a safe and fairly precise system, My wife bought it from boots, she's tried lots of systems, she thinks it had the same 60 day back offer if bought over the counter but it doesn't, you pay a hefty premium for that option, it retails around £120.00 on amazon and near £200 on TV, the reviews on Amazon and YouTube are worth reading/watching not many glowing reviews and my wife didn't rate it as great but i was surprised to see she still uses it regularly, You can email her if you want more onfo"

Dominic

8 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
alfie bradder carshaltonkev ellessephotography focus freddie grahamsphotography lester2705