Second account.

Biggerimage Studios is off-lineSilver Member
18 April 2012 01:19
Biggerimage
Photographer
Biggerimage
East Yorkshire
Kingston Upon Hull

Could anyone tell me why im struggling to open a second account. Im a Silver account holder and wish to open a second account under studios. Im currently under photographers.

I have tried and never seem to get any response back from the admin.

Anyone offer any advice ..

Thanks ..
keith
Biggrimage Hire Studios in Kingston Upon Hull. Look us up on Facebook or visit www.biggerimage.co.uk. TFP & TFCD models always welcome

Steven Jardine is off-linePlatinum Member
18 April 2012 01:28
RedChecker
Photographer
RedChecker
Buckinghamshire
Stoke Mandeville

If you're trying to get a free second account, I thought you had to be a gold/platinum member.
When you are dead, you do not know that you are dead. All of your pain is felt by others. The same thing happens when you are stupid.

RiverSideStudio is off-lineSilver Member
18 April 2012 02:03
Beemer2009
Photographer
Beemer2009
Kent
Maidstone

Hi,

I to am a Silver account holder, and have a second account for my Studio, it was a free one to start, was a little slow getting approval , but all eneded well, just get nagging the Mods, that works

Mark

RiverSide_Studio

20 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
chosin ElleLaura
ad360photo djb1 Essexjohn glamshots humphries LeonardCohen love moritz78 nickwsm nycoe Rhadamanthus Richard99 Robinsky stevegosh Steveh32 Steveharratt w4pictures Willjamieson