08 April 2012 04:29
BexWhite
Model
BexWhite
East Sussex
Crowborough

[ moved to the Common Questions section ]
Hi there,

I'm not sure if I am just being a little dumb, but I can't seem to find an option in settings or account management to upgrade my current membership level. Does anyone know how I can do this?

Many thanks in advance!!

Bex

Stu Buckland is off-line
08 April 2012 04:30
thestarglider
Photographer
thestarglider
Kent
Maidstone

http://www.purestorm.com/paymentUpgrade.aspx

TarMoo is off-line
08 April 2012 04:34
tarmoo
Photographer
tarmoo
Kent
Chatham

Bex

You need to cancel your silver membership first then upgrade to gold.
Q: How to make a small fortune from photography? A: Start with a large fortune.

Bex White is off-lineSilver Member
08 April 2012 04:35
BexWhite
Model
BexWhite
East Sussex
Crowborough

Thank you!!

I can see why I was struggling now - You cannot simply upgrade from one level to another - you have to cancel your current subscription first.

Thanks again!

Stu Buckland is off-line
08 April 2012 04:37
thestarglider
Photographer
thestarglider
Kent
Maidstone

Quote from tarmoo
Bex You need to cancel your silver membership first then upgrade to gold.

Oh yes, deffo, although it would be best to do it just before your silver package is due for its next payment, because when you upgrade, you will pay straight away for your upgraded subscription. I failed to realise this when I done it myself some time ago and ended up paying essentially twice in one month.

WebModerator is a moderator
08 April 2012 05:03
WebModerator
West Sussex
Brighton

Quote from BexWhite
You cannot simply upgrade from one level to another - you have to cancel your current subscription first.

The WorldPay online banking system, which is the only one Purestorm is currently able to use for what the banking world considers to be low value recurring monthly payments, requires members to cancel one banking agreement and set up a new one when increasing or decreasing monthly repayments. The FAQs link in the black panel at the bottom of every site page provides instructions on how to do this, and the expanded FAQs can be found here:-

Matt is trying to find a workable and fully secure alternative to WorldPay which will accept low value recurring monthly payments against both credit cards and debit cards but this is proving exceedingly difficult.
Note that PayPal is not an option as Purestorm allows members to upload images containing nudity.

Wayne Brazil is off-line
20 February 2014 18:17
NWPhotographers
Photographer
NWPhotographers
Norfolk
Kings lynn

sorry to ask but how do you cancel the upgrade after a few months is it easy to do sorry im new on the site thanks

Tim is a moderatorPlatinum Member
20 February 2014 21:39
Tim
Model
Tim
East Sussex
Brighton

Quote from NWPhotographers
sorry to ask but how do you cancel the upgrade after a few months is it easy to do sorry im new on the site thanks

Hi Wayne,

If you need to cancel your upgrade please see the post under the 'Upgrades' section on the FAQ's page called 'How do I cancel my upgrade?'

http://www.purestorm.com/faqs.aspx

Basically this is done on the WorldPay site, hope this is of some help.
many of the truths we cling to depend greatly on our own point of view

4 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
gadzooks2 guitarman mikehemmings Steveh32