13 April 2012 11:15
ClaireShipman
Make-up Artist
This member has been reset to pending
ClaireShipman
Nottinghamshire
Nottingham

Hi Roxy,

Ditch the Clinique right away, if its the 3 step regime im thinking of it has enough alchohol in it to completely sanitize a kitchen worktop (Google it) it will make your skin dry and flaky eventually, even though the packaging says 100% fragrance free, blah blah, its not as gentle as the bottle says. (Awaiting a Clinique consultant to batter me now, but I hate it, simples and I review skincare and it was the worst)

Look into Liz Earl available from John Lewis, I swear by the whole range it made my skin look gorgeous within a few days and I have problem skin also. The hot cloth cleanser makes you feel like youve had a facial but on a daily basis, its also available on qvc and i think you can get it on ebay but check its Liz Earls officail seconds shop first and the products are in date. I also swear by Dermalogica, expensive but beautiful products.

Drink green tea as mentioned above with lemon if possible as this will cleanse the skin of deep toxins. Alchohol is not good for the skin but no one needs lecturing on that especailly me lol

Dont use make up wipes to take off your make up regularly they just transfer make up / dirt around your face and dont really clean properly.

Mail me if you need anymore advice this is the best I can come up with having not met you and looked at your skin its hard to say what I'd reccommend.

Good luck

Suzy Monty is off-lineSilver Member
13 April 2012 11:19
SuzyMonty
Model
SuzyMonty
Cornwall
Truro Cornwall -enjoy travelling! -Published Internationally

Try some advice from this...

http://www.earthclinic.com/CURES/skin.html
Elizabeth Arden quote - 'I'm not interested in age. People who tell their age are silly. You're as old as you feel' OR LOOK...

Fizzy is off-line
13 April 2012 11:24
fizzy
Model
fizzy
Tyne and Wear
Newcastle upon Tyne

You've already had lots of wonderful advice but for makeup try replacing your base with a BB cream instead of full foundation and just putting concealer on where you need it, rather than covering your whole face. I have really sensitive, dry skin and pretty much everything I put on it irritates it except that. Garnier do a really good one and it's quite cheap (only about £9.99 at Superdrug, I think). It makes your skin look amazing as well.
Art nude model - £35ph

Lucy Lu is off-lineGold Member
13 April 2012 11:47
lucylulu
Model
This member has been suspended
This member has been reset to pending
lucylulu
Hampshire
Southampton/London

i went to the doctor, i didn't have achne, but after changing one of my medications i broke out a rash across my chest/neck and also some spots down side face, they gave me a gel n cleared up in no time, and still loads left so if any spots start to appear i whack some on and they disappear!

31 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
AmberBray chosin dadshouse12 fashion29 lynnesel MelodyJayneHook rob452 view_london Winterlilly
ad360photo Auctioneer djb1 ElegantCaptures eosfan Impulse_Images john_at_tina_spice Ladiesman Minolta musicman pafriend Paradox_Emporium Photojames43 PhotoSpyroS rscott360 Rule_of_Thumb shadowtime74 Skystudio stephenmuddell Thunder_Photos tin xcellent