Reminder Secure

Thought I better introduce myself

This thread is being watched by 1 person
07 April 2012 03:28
jennyfozard
Model
This member has been reset to pending

Hello , I have just recently started using Purestorm after always using Modelmayhem. I thought I would introduce myself over here on the forum. So here it goes erm, I am Jenny, I am a little bit weird, I mostly shoot art and erotic nude as I find it liberating, I like to collect antique chairs and erm yeah that's about really

Kev W is off-lineSilver Member
07 April 2012 04:13
Follyhouse
Photographer
Follyhouse
Leicestershire
Hinckley

Welcome to the madness that is Purestorm

07 April 2012 04:20
barone
Photographer

You shoot taller than 5'4".....welcome
Next Model Day...23rd March 2014...http://purpleport.com/portfolio/angie...Interested?...Ask me for details.

07 April 2012 04:34
jennyfozard
Model
This member has been reset to pending

Quote from barone
You shoot taller than 5'4".....welcome

oh do I, that's good, I am rather vertically challenged but they do say that good things come in small packages

Orson Carter is off-line
07 April 2012 04:40
orsoncarter
Photographer
orsoncarter
Somerset
near Frome

Quote from jennyfozard
... I like to collect antique chairs and erm yeah that's about really

Well, well, well. What a coincidence. Did you know that Frome in Somerset is renowned as the world's best source of antique chairs? (I'm lying; I'm just trying to coax you to Somerset. Sorry.)

Seriously...  Interesting portfolio - you have individuality. Very much like the shapes in the pic below:

If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck, it is a duck

Suzy Monty is off-line
07 April 2012 04:43
SuzyMonty
Model
SuzyMonty
Cornwall
Truro Cornwall -enjoy travelling! -Published Internationally

Lovely photographic profile...liking the fact you are really telling how it is that you don't model for free- very articulate.
Enjoy your time on here...

Regards,
Suzy x
Elizabeth Arden quote - 'I'm not interested in age. People who tell their age are silly. You're as old as you feel' OR LOOK...

Iain Thomson is off-linePlatinum Member
07 April 2012 05:00
IainT
Photographer
IainT
Bedfordshire

Quote from jennyfozard
Hello , I have just recently started using Purestorm after always using Modelmayhem. I thought I would introduce myself over here on the forum. So here it goes erm, I am Jenny, I am a little bit weird, I mostly shoot art and erotic nude as I find it liberating, I like to collect antique chairs and erm yeah that's about really

There is nothing weird about collecting antique chairs.......that got my attention actually...I like antique chairs.....

I tend to be a modest man, but then I do have a lot to be modest about.

toast is off-line
07 April 2012 05:21
TravellingToast
Photographer
TravellingToast
Singapore

Welcome to purestorm Jenny, lovely images

TarMoo is off-line
07 April 2012 05:28
tarmoo
Photographer
tarmoo
Kent
Chatham

Some really good art nude images on your profile.

I would love to arrange a shoot when you do a tour are down south.
Q: How to make a small fortune from photography? A: Start with a large fortune.

Fizzy is off-line
07 April 2012 05:56
fizzy
Model
fizzy
Tyne and Wear
Newcastle upon Tyne

Welcome Jenny You have a great look, I imagine you'll be very popular. You live relatively close to me as well so feel free to contact me for references for photographers if you ever need to.
Art nude model - £35ph

26 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
alishaa Cfoxon cheekychap ElleLaura kacie RoxyMendez Sammi_1985 Teela
bbphotos bob22 brianappleyard cliffc dhuntuk grahamsphotography James7799 jyp looksphotography mike0048 oscar panda49 philippahh Spiritofwales Thunder_Photos TinDolls tms tucker217