Reminder Secure

Stunning Jenny Packham style Grecian, embellished wedding dress ...

Melanie Lynn Robson is off-line
03 April 2012 13:47
melrobson02
Model
melrobson02
Tyne and Wear
Newcastle Upon Tyne

Stunning Jenny Packham style Grecian, embellished wedding dress. Size 12. Brand new with tags.

It's with regret that I'm going to sell this stunning Grecian-style bridal number. I bought this dress last year from Amercia (size US 8 which is a UK12) for my
wedding abroad next summer. However, I have since lost weight and it wouldn't be the same with alterations.

The dress has a double, parallel rows of sequins, beads and diamante embellishments and this is continued over the shoulder straps and the reverse of the dress.
The cups are moulded to negate the need for a bra. The skirt is tiered but floaty and the light, flowing material makes the dress so comfortable.

There are two very small, light lipstick marks on the reverse of the dress, near the top (see pic 5) These are barely noticeable when the dress is on but I like to be honest. The colour is white and this dress is floor length on me when barefoot (I am 5'8".

I will accept £150 ONO (including first class delivery) If there are no replies here, It's going on eBay *sob!* Please PM me for payment details if interested.

27 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
AmberBray fashion29 Miguel Winterlilly
bengie clarmike dorrian GerryS2 gshocker30 keltica Kjoservices Ladiesman MauricesImagery MIB mlp philippahh Photo_phil poah Rhadamanthus ricciarelli Richard99 RupertRudd smooth_image steveh32 Stuh Willy_O xsa73