Reminder Secure

22 April - launch day at Studio 197, Birmingham

03 April 2012 09:08
studio197
Studio

Studio 197 will be holding an open day on Sunday 22 April from 1pm until early evening. This is a free event for photographers, models, MUAs, hair stylists, who may be interested in hiring our studio, or simply to network with others like-minded creatives in the industry.

Studio facility will be free to use, so photographers: bring your cameras, and models: dress up ready to shoot!

Refreshments will be provided throughout the day.

Anyone wishing to attend, please contact me on here or PM. I hope many of you will be able to attend! Any questions, please feel free to ask.

Thanks
Keigo
Studio 197
Studio 197 www.studio197.co.uk | www.facebook.com/studio197

06 April 2012 16:21
studio197
Studio

Here's an overview of the studio.

We so far have about 30 attendimg. Would be nice to get a few more new faces!

16 April 2012 04:01
studio197
Studio

The launch is this weekend. If anyone else would like to attend, please let me know. For those who are attending, look forward to seeing you on Sunday

Regards
Keigo
Studio 197

Keigo Kato is off-line
24 April 2012 05:02
keigo
Photographer
keigo
Birmingham

Thanks to all that came to our launch day last Saturday. It was great to see so many faces to support us. A shame about the weather, which put a few people off (including the models ) but I'm glad everyone enjoyed the networking, nonetheless.

We'll be holding regular events at the studio, so feel free to contact me for any future events, or for studio hire.

Regards
Keigo
Studio 197

30 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
bonni_cuffs FernandaRevelo pinklilly
63jian ad360photo Andyk bbphotos BOBREEVES carpe_diem Daveinsurrey Djanimation djb1 domnumberone ellessephotography flawless_photo giwanski GlasgowPhotographer gordon grahamh gwentman JasonSmithPhoto JOOPninja Jskazza mlp nickdandalos philippahh rcimages redbaron sniffer stevegosh