Reminder Secure

Can't wait until October!

03 April 2012 13:46
Dannsair
Model

Congrats Kevinuk we still don't know the sex of our baby but i have a gutt feeling it's a boy we are having...will need to wait a few weeks yet to see if i'm right o wrong.
Beauty is within the eye of the beholder!

03 April 2012 15:46
Butterfly88
Model

Congratulations hun! I think you should take proper pregnancy shots.My friend took pictures every 4-5 weeks of her belly, her little boy is now 6 months old, but she wishes she had done a proper pregnancy photo shoot. I wouldn't miss those moment, would keep it as a nice memory.

03 April 2012 15:46
Butterfly88
Model

Congratulations hun! I think you should take proper pregnancy shots.My friend took pictures every 4-5 weeks of her belly, her little boy is now 6 months old, but she wishes she had done a proper pregnancy photo shoot. I wouldn't miss those moment, would keep it as a nice memory.

restrainedimages is off-line
03 April 2012 15:52
roncevicashton
Photographer

Greater Manchester
Ancoats

I love doing pregnancy shoots - definately do one of those. The pictures are always lovely.
Some examples...
http://photos.roncevic-ashton.co.uk/pregnancy

I think 34-38 weeks is perfect so you've got a while yet. :-)

J
http://photos.roncevic-ashton.co.uk/

05 April 2012 05:27
Dannsair
Model

Thanks for the example shots...some really good images
Thanks for the advice about when to actually do the shoot...that was going to be my next question.
Will certainly look for lots of inspriation and hopefully i will have some good shots to post on my profile later in the year.

gerryquiff is off-lineSilver Member
05 April 2012 06:07
gerryquiff
Photographer
gerryquiff
Lanarkshire
Bonnie Scotland

Quote from Dannsair
Thanks for the example shots...some really good images Thanks for the advice about when to actually do the shoot...that was going to be my next question. Will certainly look for lots of inspriation and hopefully i will have some good shots to post on my profile later in the year.

I'm happy to recreate this one, late September/early October......... Same place, same time.

I'll check ebay for hospital gowns if you prefer.

Good luck with your bump.

CAT WANTED. Must be large enough to make Davy Crockett hat. (6 7/8) Prefer ginger

05 April 2012 13:54
Dannsair
Model

haha love it!
if i remember correctly i was called " a fat bird" by someome on the forum in this pic...god knows what i'll look like with a baby bump hee hee.

05 April 2012 14:04
Jamesr
Photographer

Congratulations Jen.

21 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
chosin Hann kacie Kerrylou Kitty_1 RoxyMendez
2bridgesphotography bob22 copperbronze Don_Dark duncanjames ellessephotography firsttake Funder005 hjphoto humphries mlp nickdandalos parafotos siclews trouble72