Reminder Secure

Agencies.. Promo work.. Help!!

25 April 2012 10:02
SarahTakahashi
Photographer

No, I said she has a "reply" saying she was looking for photographers in her area, in this thread, the very one were replying in, saying she'd prefer paid work but would consider TF.

25 April 2012 10:03
SarahTakahashi
Photographer

Oh, SarahTakahashi is a naughty person it, I give up.

I saw it. It was there. I can not be arsed.

25 April 2012 10:04
SarahTakahashi
Photographer

It -was- between Andy and my post, unless she deleted it herself, if anyone gives a SarahTakahashi is a naughty person .

LouLou is off-line
25 April 2012 10:08
LouiseElliott19
Model

Cheshire
Manchester/Stalybridge

I didn't post anything touting work, this is what got deleted which as you can see I didn't post

Title: Agencies.. Promo work.. Help!!
Message:does anyone know of good photographers wanting to do some clean but fun shoots! preferably paid work but don't mind doing tcp if the shoot it something that will benefit both of us! please get in contact if your in the hertfordshire area to!
Added By:lisamarie91

"Added by..lisamarie91"

25 April 2012 10:11
SarahTakahashi
Photographer

Ah SarahTakahashi is a naughty person , sorry. Must have got the usernames confused.

Profuse apologies, my mistake.

Gunna bury my head in the sand now.

Mad Mod is off-line
25 April 2012 10:16
MadMod
Make-up Artist
MadMod
West Sussex

Quote from SarahTakahashi
It -was- between Andy and my post, unless she deleted it herself, if anyone gives a .

From the Admin log:-
andybramahphotograph posted  25 April 2012 09:10
SarahTakahashi posted 25 April 2012 14:15
sophiasmith posted 25 April 2012 15:24

LouiseElliott19 made no posts on this thread between 29 March 2012 19:45 and  25 April 2012 15:49

Sophia Smith is off-linePlatinum Member
25 April 2012 10:51
sophiasmith
Model
sophiasmith
Greater Manchester
Manchester

Quote from SarahTakahashi
She said "looking for preferably paid shoots" and I was being honest with her, if I was paying her she wouldn't get a single image from you as she's getting payment, so I think you'll find I was giving her factual information, not "nonsense", you don't get everything handed to you on a silver plate. Great for you if you've had both, it's their discretion, I was just giving the point of view that not -everyone- will give cash and images, for me it's one or the other. Nice outburst though.

No, you are not being factual, you are stating something that you would do. You made a sweeping statement that is incorrect. 

Havent had everything handed to me on a silver plate, I work in excess of 60 hours a week, every week. When I was 21, I had a similar opinion to yours cheeky

18 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
Alicestar Donna654321 ElleLaura isobel111 kkoch RoxyMendez skykantara1
antoinewynn azurphotos Blancho ChrisD dougharding iDubai2018 IMM_Photography peterh PJAPhotography Scotography
Discretion