Reminder Secure

FS: Size 8 mid-length prom-style dress :)

This thread is being watched by 1 person
Zenith is off-lineSilver Member
24 March 2012 08:13
ShazE
Model
ShazE
Nottinghamshire
Nottingham

This says age 12-13 (!!) but I'm an 8 and it fit fine - would suit a 32/4 A/B bust size. There are three layers to it- a petticoat underneath, the lining and the transparent mesh material on the top. The top layer is decorated with sequins and flower patterns in silver and there is a sewn in belt under the bust line which ties round the back. I'm 5"3 and it falls on my shin. Catches the light beautifully  

Worn once (for this shoot!) and is undamaged. 

£25 including PnP.; font-family: Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 14px; line-height: 17px; text-align: left; "> ; font-family: Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; line-height: 17px; text-align: left; " suit="" text-align:="" the="" there="" this="" three="" ties="" to="" top="" top.="" transparent="" under="" which="" with="" worn="" would=""> 

I like my world. You don't have to understand me - that's the joy of me.

23 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
Angeleyes777 celebrateeverymoment fashion29 missminiskirt pinklilly Saharagee Samfx
ad360photo Adamjonesphotography azurphotos Blancho Camerawerks coturnix duncanjames funky Kjoservices Ladiesman MIB Penfoldpc rscott360 skinz Steveh32 StuartCollinsPhoto