Reminder Secure

This casting call is currently inactive . . . . . .

This thread is being watched by 1 person
This thread is currently locked
Mitch Hirsty is off-line
23 March 2012 11:54
mitchhirsty
Model
mitchhirsty
West Yorkshire
Huddersfield

What Does this mean? I put up 2 casting calls for a fantastic shoot (one for models and one for photographers) and now the one for models Say's "This casting call is currently inactive" 3 models had replied before this happened and now no-one can see the casting. I need models for this flipping shoot. Where am I going wrong? I sent a message to Matt asking what the deal was but I am yet to receive a reply. At the risk of sounding completely stupid, Can anyone help please??
Mitch Hirsty.
 This   Th
If at first you don't succeed, YOU'RE DOING IT WRONG!

WebModerator is a moderator
23 March 2012 12:06
WebModerator
West Sussex
Brighton

This means you* may have switched off the Casting Call - which members can do through the Edit function.

Please also note that the fastest way to get a response is to use the 
Contact us link
rather than messaging an individual Moderator as we all (including Matt)  have jobs and families

* Occasionally a Moderator may also switch off a Casting Call if a member is hogging the list or breaking a Guideline.

31 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
Angeleyes777 AngieMarie1 danixhale fashion29 pinklilly Shannone toniallcorn
63jian android_man bradder carpe_diem donaldmac doughnut dwhphotography JohnWindsor kaosrox keltica Lumen MauricesImagery MIB moorlane mrdl peterh ranesh read Rhadamanthus ronniefesta rscott360 Steves Studio1 Thunder_Photos