Reminder Secure

This casting call is currently inactive . . . . . .

This thread is being watched by 1 person
This thread is currently locked
Mitch Hirsty is off-line
23 March 2012 11:54
United Kingdom
West Yorkshire

What Does this mean? I put up 2 casting calls for a fantastic shoot (one for models and one for photographers) and now the one for models Say's "This casting call is currently inactive" 3 models had replied before this happened and now no-one can see the casting. I need models for this flipping shoot. Where am I going wrong? I sent a message to Matt asking what the deal was but I am yet to receive a reply. At the risk of sounding completely stupid, Can anyone help please??
Mitch Hirsty.
 This   Th
If at first you don't succeed, YOU'RE DOING IT WRONG!

WebModerator is a moderator
23 March 2012 12:06
United Kingdom
West Sussex

This means you* may have switched off the Casting Call - which members can do through the Edit function.

Please also note that the fastest way to get a response is to use the 
Contact us link
rather than messaging an individual Moderator as we all (including Matt)  have jobs and families

* Occasionally a Moderator may also switch off a Casting Call if a member is hogging the list or breaking a Guideline.

46 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
Carliegomez24 Charlotte90 He11owe11 Paige_hendrix RoxyMendez ryansd Winterlilly
Ajohnson33 Blancho bristoltalent Cheshunt83 dannyrich david1500 dazglam Digitaldastard dorrian eosfan epsmith frankpht freddie funky gperl hylander Jamesrichards JSP Keithhendy kimphot kimsandman2 Kjoservices Klp Ladiesman leicstog lify Matt1988 mauricesimagery njashely psn RupertRudd skymouse Sp_digital stevegosh Steveharratt SteveTyrrell Thunder_Photos vapourtrail