Image resizing

Steven Jardine is off-linePlatinum Member
22 March 2012 15:48
RedChecker
Photographer
RedChecker
Buckinghamshire
Stoke Mandeville

When clicking on an image in a portfolio Purestorm is resizing them when the full-size one is loaded - can this be stopped?

I've just uploaded a few new ones and when you click on the thumbnails to bring up the full-size version, it appears slightly bigger (and softer) than the same image I have in my Photoshop window at 100%.
When you are dead, you do not know that you are dead. All of your pain is felt by others. The same thing happens when you are stupid.

GR Photography is off-line
22 March 2012 15:50
GRPhotography
Photographer
GRPhotography
Berkshire

mine isn't , weird
Try Harder - Failure is not an option

Matt Harper is off-line
22 March 2012 15:51
mattharper
Photographer
mattharper
Devon
Paignton

I just opened it in photoshop and itis 895 x 597 @72 How is that compared to your version prior to uploading?

22 March 2012 16:01
RedChecker
Photographer
RedChecker
Buckinghamshire
Stoke Mandeville

Your internet browser will still report the image as 895x597 BUT the website code is stretching the image to fit.
When you are dead, you do not know that you are dead. All of your pain is felt by others. The same thing happens when you are stupid.

22 March 2012 16:06
RedChecker
Photographer
RedChecker
Buckinghamshire
Stoke Mandeville

Here the web-browser is on the left and Microsoft Windows Photo Viewer is on the right (at 100%). Look at the lines I've drawn across clearly showing the scaling issue. I'm using Firefox 11.0 BTW

EDIT:  it seems to be scaling this as well (the text isn't crisp).

22 March 2012 16:12
RedChecker
Photographer
RedChecker
Buckinghamshire
Stoke Mandeville

It's FIREFOX!!!!

Just loaded IE to view both this page and a few of my images and it's fine.

24 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
Alexis92 Lanny1987 lynnesel Michelledefeo1
admiralphotography andrewf bob chandos Cheshunt83 dave2008 dhuntuk digitalmood glamorphotos jefflynne Kjoservices Ladiesman MIB oscar powerbook92 Richard99 rscott360 Stoker whitepython Yekim