This thread is currently locked
Dave Jackson is off-lineGold Member
17 March 2012 06:30
dave_jackson
Photographer
dave_jackson
Dorset
POOLE

i posted a second feedback about a model and the first one disappeared, is that normal?

Suzy Monty is off-lineSilver Member
17 March 2012 06:34
SuzyMonty
Model
SuzyMonty
Cornwall
Truro Cornwall -enjoy travelling! -Published Internationally

Yes indeed that is normal.

You should copy and paste your previous review first...then write the new one in and then paste the old one underneath...

Also, no matter how many times one works with a model and leaves good review after good review (hopefully!)...it only ever counts as ONE review...

Hope that helps.

Will be in your neck of the woods from next Friday...week of shoots, including another photographer from Wareham...

Elizabeth Arden quote - 'I'm not interested in age. People who tell their age are silly. You're as old as you feel' OR LOOK...

17 March 2012 06:56
Socialdisaster
Photographer

Quote from dave_jackson
i posted a second feedback about a model and the first one disappeared, is that normal?

Yeah, it happened to me - I worked with a MUA twice and when she posted her second comment on my profile, the first vanished.

Modesty is just arrogance in stealth mode

ForumModerator is a moderatorPlatinum Member
17 March 2012 07:01
ForumModerator

West Sussex

Only one Recommendation can be left per person.
This was introduced to prevent some members repeatedly Recommending each other to inflate their score.

Most members of this site are scrupulously fair but unfortunately a minority see playing fair as a weakness and
systems often have to be tailored to prevent them misusing or taking advantage at the expense of the majority.
~~~~~~~~

27 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
chosin danixhale Pinkerbell Teela
diphoto djb1 duncanjames frankpht garylatham ImageStyle jackw James7799 Ladiesman liteangle metro mikebee orca_photography paul167 rscott360 Rule_of_Thumb RupertRudd siclews steveh32 stufreeman tonyk1 Willjamieson
photo39