Q. for adult/fetish/BDSM/models

beauvoir is off-line
23 March 2012 04:02
beauvoir
Model
beauvoir
Birmingham
Birmingham

He's coming on a shoot with me so he can see how knackering it is.

SarahKellyxxx is off-line
23 March 2012 06:19
SarahKellyxxx
Model

Lancashire
Manchester

You already know that he should demonstrate consideration and respect for you or have goodies with held from in future...x

Moi is off-line
23 March 2012 06:58
clearview_photography
Photographer
clearview_photography
County Durham
North East

Quote from mattharper
They are both boys and they have vowed to savage you for saying they have saggy tits and asses  

Just cos they're male doesnt mean they cant have saggy tits, sadly I have the proof

Im sure you wouldnt want your dogs eating anything with such a high fat content
The most dangerous creation of any society is the man who has nothing to lose." - James Baldwin

Mike Riot is off-line
23 March 2012 07:05
MikeRiot
Photographer
MikeRiot
Cambridgeshire
Peterborough

Quote from beauvoir

People who arent in the industry dont understand how shattering it can be shooting and modelling. And I'm not just talking about the adult scene either.

Taking pictures can be mentally exhausting, posing for hours can be physically and mentally exhausting. People think models stand around all day and we just press a button.

I can imagine how intense a fetish/BDSM shoot can be! It must be so draining!!!
"Mike - The riot even the Kaiser Chiefs didnt predict" - clearview_photography

Odonata is off-line
23 March 2012 13:46
Odonata
Model
Odonata
London
London

Quote from MikeRiot

People who arent in the industry dont understand how shattering it can be shooting and modelling. And I'm not just talking about the adult scene either.

Taking pictures can be mentally exhausting, posing for hours can be physically and mentally exhausting. People think models stand around all day and we just press a button.

I can imagine how intense a fetish/BDSM shoot can be! It must be so draining!!!

ha ha ha i definatly dont just stand around.
agree with this - the constant awearness for both parties is hard work . 100% focus is draining let alone the physical side -
i'm still knackered from yesterday, and i didn't whip anyone!

23 March 2012 16:04
madala
Photographer

Quote from beauvoir

So get the rigger to rope him up - then leave him in a corner for a while.  Suspended . . .  .perhaps . . . 

Hugh is off-lineGold Member
23 March 2012 16:13
Hugh
Photographer
Hugh
Dyfed
Aberystwyth

Quote from beauvoir

With your sense of humour, I can't tell if your choice of words was deliberate or not!
It's not Fine Art just because it's in Black and White.

RubyRosetta is off-line
24 March 2012 06:08
RubyRosetta
Model
RubyRosetta
Derbyshire

Interesting question.

I have a long distance relationship with the boyfriend. He is over 3 hours away by train. So whem I do see him, which is never enough, the excitement about seeing him normally takes over.

We did have a discussion recently about HIS comfort levels with some of the work I've done/ am planning on doing. It made me realise that he has, at times, felt a little bit uncomfortable about some of my modelling (mainly the concept of 'sharing' me with other people), but certainly not to the extent where he'd try to stop me doing it. And I was honest about every aspect of my job by the time we'd had a our second date. I think that there is a part of him that is really into the modelling, but another part that has at times freaked out a little, when faced with the concept that his girlfriend is naked all over the internet. Not something that everyone is faced with has has to deal with in a relationship.

There has been something that he has recently said he'd rather I didn't do, not because of any moral objection, but because it is something that is very special to us in our private life as a couple. He worries that if I start doing some things as a job that also relate very strongly to us personally, it might affect my attitude towards them. I think this is fair enough really. So I guess what I'm trying to say is, from a partner's point of view of dating someone whose modelling work intersects with their personal interests, it can also raise issues. E.g. does she prefer doing this with a stranger for the money, than doing it with me, privately, for love?

16 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
chosin Melanie277 Mizbounci
antoinewynn bob Dandelion dgw dorrian Essexjohn Glam2k mghphoto mike0048 nemesis paddywhack rscott360
matt