Reminder Secure

Yummy mummy corner!

This thread is being watched by 4 people
13 March 2012 12:44
Tibby
Model

Hi girls, I'm tibby - mum to a six month old bump!
I have had a good pregnancy so far and no complaints.
I have also had a few shoots recently now I have a nice round tummy! Just waiting for pictures.
I've really enjoyed being a maternity model and ave also been accepted by an agency so fingers crossed.
I am hoping to continue modeling as a mummy! But obviously it depends how I feel and how quickly (if) I can get my figure back.

So how many of you are yummy mummies and do you continue to model? X
Your regrets aren't what you did, but what you didn't do. So I take every opportunity.”

Saracen House Studio is off-line
13 March 2012 21:01
saracenhousestudio
Studio
saracenhousestudio
Buckinghamshire
Milton Keynes

Sorry I know it's off topic - but congrats Tibby - really happy for you :-) x
Saracen House Studio - Professional Studio Hire in Milton Keynes - www.saracenhousestudio.co.uk

Maddawg is off-line
14 March 2012 02:10
pmeswani
Photographer
pmeswani
London

Congratulations from me too.

14 March 2012 05:53
Tibby
Model

Thankyou!!!

Doesnt seem to be any mummies on here!!
xx
Your regrets aren't what you did, but what you didn't do. So I take every opportunity.”

14 March 2012 06:07
bellafotographia
Photographer

Congratulations from me too - but the eponymous expression just makes me cringe for some reason

Kirsty loo is off-line
14 March 2012 11:13
Kirstyloo
Model

Merseyside
Wirral

Hello tibby I'm a mummy to a beautiful 4 year old......my advice to u is not to take advice from people around you wen u become pregnant they often try to give u advice of how to bring ur child up and I'm pretty sure children don't cum with manuals so how would they know best???? You just do what u feel best with ur child and am sure u will make a great mum

14 March 2012 11:29
starr8
Model

Hi there,
I am a mum to three kids. I keep mysel fit by picking up washing, juggling shopping bags and doing the housework.
Just enjoy the whole experience and keep smiling..
Congratulations as well...

Helen.

Catherine is off-lineSilver Member
14 March 2012 11:52
catherinewilliams
Model
catherinewilliams
West Midlands
Ross-on-wye

Congratulations Tibby. I am a mum of 8 ,I have been on this site for years but don't call myself a model. I am signed to a fitness model agency . There is no reason you shouldn't keep modeling and get back in shape quickly if you keep fit during pregnancy. There is no law that you should get fat when pregnant and exercise is good for mother and baby. All the best.
I once spent a weekend in Bath, with ass-kicking mum of 8 Miss Cath. No offence to this mummy, the play-fighting was funny. But now I might need an Osteopath! by Laya Randle-Conde

Bob is off-linePlatinum Member
14 March 2012 12:41
Bob
Photographer
Bob
Devon
Honiton

Quote from Tibby
Doesnt seem to be any mummies on here!! xx

This one's still active, though the bump has gone and is now at playschool three afternoons a week.

Indeed I shot mummy just the day before yesterday after dropping the little one off at school.

Model: Ramilla

Bob

Amy is off-line
14 March 2012 13:27
AmyBeloved
Model
AmyBeloved
County Durham
Durham

Congratulations!

I am a mammy too, my little girl will be 3 at the end of this month, don't know where the time has gone!

Don't listen to people when they say your body will never be the same again etc etc, it's not true!

All the best xxx

16 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
Faye QueenDeeVa01
Camerawerks caretaker2012 ElegantCaptures James7799 LGI Matt1988 philippahh Puremoods Sp_digital Stevew1 studio1910 tms two_stops whitepython