This thread is being watched by 1 person
Andi Martin is off-line
16 March 2012 10:32
Andi_Martin
Photographer

Hertfordshire
St Albans

Quote from shapeman
Really good all round fantastic video very natural, however being a sad git would love to know Camera? (SLR) Lens and were light used etc all the Tech stuff.

thanks for sharing.

Helloo, i am the lucky guy that got to shoot the lovely Bailey for this video.

It was indeed the Red Epic - all shot at 5k using the 17-50 cinema lens (i tried to get anamorphic lenses for the shoot but i couldn't in time.

Lighting was mainly two 2ft two bank fluorescent daylight lights. An Arri Redhead was used as well to add some harsher shadows - and using an orange gel to create more of a morning sunlight effect for the opening shots. The latter shots on the sofa a Redhead was again used but with no gel or diffusion. All shot at 5600k.

Edited in Premiere pro and graded in After Effects.

Andi

16 March 2012 11:08
shapeman
Photographer

Quote from Andi_Martin
Helloo, i am the lucky guy that got to shoot the lovely Bailey for this video. It was indeed the Red Epic - all shot at 5k using the 17-50 cinema lens (i tried to get anamorphic lenses for the shoot but i couldn't in time. Lighting was mainly two 2ft two bank fluorescent daylight lights. An Arri Redhead was used as well to add some harsher shadows - and using an orange gel to create more of a morning sunlight effect for the opening shots. The latter shots on the sofa a Redhead was again used but with no gel or diffusion. All shot at 5600k. Edited in Premiere pro and graded in After Effects. Andi

Andy

First may i thank you for sharing it always good for motivation to see the work of talented videographers, I wouls also like to thank you for the technical information I have a look on google.

A big thanks to Bailey for her great modelling and acting skills.

regards

shapeman   
If everyone demanded peace instead of another television set, then there'd be peace. John Lennon

Strober is off-line
16 March 2012 11:19
Strober
Photographer
Strober
Cheshire
Manchester

Bailey it's really good to see you getting into the video scene mate as others are thinking just like me, it is the future mate. i.e. videos

Keep it up.

Strober
www.strober.co.uk
www.strobegun.co.uk
www.strober.co.uk

16 March 2012 12:16
BaileyK
Model

Quote from Strober
Bailey it's really good to see you getting into the video scene mate as others are thinking just like me, it is the future mate. i.e. videos Keep it up. Strober www.strober.co.uk www.strobegun.co.uk

:-D Thank you
I really enjoyed it x

18 March 2012 04:26
shapeman
Photographer

Andi

Spent a good few hours checking out the Red Epic beast of a camera,

Keep up the good work

Shapeman.
If everyone demanded peace instead of another television set, then there'd be peace. John Lennon

37 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
bonni_cuffs chosin Cleaver01 ElleLaura Keiralavelle Layla_mk Lilly_69 lindacanovamodel NikkiLouise93
altglass antoinewynn bbphotos Blancho cliffc david1500 dirkus djb1 domnumberone duncanjames edb Essexjohn geoffmarchant GH46 glamournorthwest Hazy Kjoservices Ladiesman lify mauricesimagery mlp occy oscar philippahh rembrandt sniffer steveh32 studio17