Teeth whitening!

This thread is being watched by 1 person
Linz Gelsthorpe is off-line
01 May 2012 06:05
Linpics
Photographer

Nottinghamshire
Mansfield

Be careful with the baking soda and lemon juice idea.

The acid will damage your teeth

Darling is off-lineSilver Member
29 May 2012 08:19
Darling
Model
Darling
Greater Manchester
Bolton

Quote from lashestolockes
Recently my daughter had hers done by a lovely lady that comes to your home. For around £120 my daughter lightened her teeth by 7 shades in an hour or so and the product that she used was completely natural. No burning or stinging, you can even swallow the stuff which she did by mistake and there were no affects. I will be getting mine done soon and thought i never would. i will get her details and pass them on if anyone wants them just message me

I might be interested, please send me details. Thank you!

Darcy is off-line
29 May 2012 12:18
darcyuk
Model
darcyuk
Dorset
Bournemouth

I used alpine whitening gel from ebay so was quite cheep, worked really really well but my teeth were soo
sensitive afterwards.

Samantha Huggins is off-line
26 November 2012 13:26
_SamanthaHug
Model
_SamanthaHug
East Sussex
Brighton

I use Pure White 5 Minute whitening gel, I searched on youtube and everyone was raving about it saying how good it was so I gave it a try!

It didn't make my teeth that sensitive at all. The more you use it the whiter your teeth get. I bought the whole kit which contains the whitening gel, a mouth guard and pre whitening rinse. I thought it was great vaule for money and it really does work!

Aston Wilde is off-lineSilver Member
26 November 2012 16:27
ndcent007
Model
ndcent007
Shropshire
telford

Mashed strawberrys and little sodium bicarbonate. Twice week.

28 November 2012 06:58
AbiHillModel
Model

I used ice whites trays (available from sunjunkie.com last time i checked, but i got mine at a local salon), easy to use once you'd moulded the trays, if you've done gumshields for contact sports before you should be fine with that, its a similar concept. Use them as often as you want for as long as you want, depending on the results you're after.

I also had mine done by one of the blue light laser things and hated it. 5 weeks of sensitivity afterwards for something I could have achieved with continued tray use.

EDIT: I've also been using Eucryl (the minty one) once a week for the past 5 years. Not bad stuff for keeping results going, don't know if it would really make much difference to mine on their own as I don't drink staining drinks like tea, coffee, wine etc.
http://www.wix.com/abihill/official

28 November 2012 08:26
BaileyK
Model

I went to the dentist and was given trays, Molded especially for my teeth.
Cost just under £300 NO PAIN, NO SENSITIVITY.

I can't remember the brand that they use but I would recommend it to anyone.(I'll try and find it)
You fill the fronts of the trays up with the bleach that are provided in 8 syringes.
Pop it on your teeth and get on with sleeping or dotting around.

However whilst you are given 8 syringes... Once they are done a 4 pack costs £40 x

39 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
mandymack Michelledefeo1 michellehush zavego
Belemboo biggles485 claypaws DarkArtDan dirkus djb1 donaldmac duncanjames Enigmafife firsttake GlasgowPhotographer jonnywoo kaosrox kennykaboom Kentrichuk Ladiesman love lysander mikehemmings Moodie pcmphotography powerbook92 Rscott360 shinywear siclews Snooper911 stevegosh steveh32 Stoker thelook tonypage two_stops viewphotographic Willjamieson
harbourstudio