12 March 2012 21:31
Neonpink
Model
This member has been suspended
This member has been reset to pending
Neonpink
Greater Manchester
Manchester

What are everyones methods for whitening teeth? (If any)

Has anyone had them done professionally?

Looking to try least expensive options first before thinking about getting them done professionally. (I've tried pearl drops and didnt rate it)

Share your experiences/products please!

13 March 2012 04:23
Nel05
Model

I can honestly say my teeth are pretty white, I've never used any professional products as I don't like the idea of putting bleach on my teeth.

My advice is just simple, brush twice daily with a gentle whitening toothpaste, floss a couple of times a week (very important), avoid a lot of coffee as this stains the teeth and don't smoke (easier said than done)

Keith is off-line
13 March 2012 07:40
Keith1
Photographer
This member has been suspended
This member has been reset to pending
Keith1
Lincolnshire
Sutton on Sea

Quote from Nel05
I can honestly say my teeth are pretty white, I've never used any professional products as I don't like the idea of putting bleach on my teeth. My advice is just simple, brush twice daily with a gentle whitening toothpaste, floss a couple of times a week (very important), avoid a lot of coffee as this stains the teeth and don't smoke (easier said than done)

Yes thats the best advice. You can bet that at sometime in the future teeth whitening products will be deemed to be unsafe.
This kind of stuff is made just to make someone rich, regardless of the effects it may have on the users.

Sammyj is off-line
13 March 2012 09:00
lashestolockes
Make-up Artist
lashestolockes
Kent
Thanet

Quote from Keith1
Yes thats the best advice. You can bet that at sometime in the future teeth whitening products will be deemed to be unsafe.
This kind of stuff is made just to make someone rich, regardless of the effects it may have on the users.

Recently my daughter had hers done by a lovely lady that comes to your home. For around £120 my daughter lightened her teeth by 7 shades in an hour or so and the product that she used was completely natural. No burning or stinging, you can even swallow the stuff which she did by mistake and there were no affects. I will be getting mine done soon and thought i never would. i will get her details and pass them on if anyone wants them just message me
Samantha XXX Lashes to Lockes XXX

13 March 2012 11:26
JLloyd
Model

Quote from lashestolockes
Recently my daughter had hers done by a lovely lady that comes to your home. For around £120 my daughter lightened her teeth by 7 shades in an hour or so and the product that she used was completely natural. No burning or stinging, you can even swallow the stuff which she did by mistake and there were no affects. I will be getting mine done soon and thought i never would. i will get her details and pass them on if anyone wants them just message me

I'd be interested in her details.

19 March 2012 11:33
lisap
Model

and me please.

fitnude is off-line
19 March 2012 15:26
actiongirl
Model

London

my mates a dentist. She says pro whitening is the only safe way to do a dramatic change but you should have a full dental check before going ahead as whitening can leave teeth feeling sensitive to hot and cold drinks etc after its done and isnt suitable for those whose teeth are already a bit sensitive or anyone with the beginnings of gum disease/periodontal problems. its fine to go up a few shades but not too many.

19 March 2012 15:34
ALEXA1970
Model

Tried it once , professionally done at the dentist, really didn't like it as it left my already sensitive teeth aching for days. I wouldn't recommend it to anybody who has sensitive teeth or mouth.

Jessica Andrews is off-line
19 March 2012 19:36
jess_andrews
Model
jess_andrews
Derbyshire
Derby

I swear by Eucryl Toothpowder, 99p from home bargains! I only use it twice a week as they go soooo white! xx
˙ʇuǝɹǝɟɟıp ǝq oʇ ǝɹɐp

Strober is off-line
20 March 2012 04:51
Strober
Photographer
Strober
Cheshire
Manchester

Use "Crest Strips" as they 100% work!! But be warned they are "expensive", you get them from 2 hour express onwards.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=91XU9GftmBE
www.strober.co.uk

27 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
AnnThompson fashion29 Lusciousabi29
Add_barkaway bengie BobWright Daveinsurrey Djanimation Don_Dark duncanjames freddie imageatthemill James7799 JOOPninja Ladiesman Lumen martin_03 marty55uk mg MIB mickhowarth nevillenev photomart siclews TonyNutley xcellent
harbourstudio