WANT TO LIVE A LONG TIME?

Suzy Monty is off-lineSilver Member
11 March 2012 12:35
SuzyMonty
Model
SuzyMonty
Cornwall
Truro Cornwall -enjoy travelling! -Published Internationally

Saw this on this intiguing list on the web...

Exercise first thing in the morning. This will wake you up fully.
Keep a mini notebook and pen with you at all times. Jot down brilliant ideas when they arrive.
If you drink tea and coffee, replace them with something else. Coffee yellows your teeth. Black tea is full of fluoride.
Take a Multivitamin, Korean Ginseng, Gingko Bilboa and Omega Oil to improve energy levels & brain power.
Use bright eye drops before you go out to a nightclub to give yourself beautiful eyes.
Exercise your voice daily. For example say affirmations or practice core sounds.
When you speak, push your abs out before you begin to speak.
Grow plants in your windows. They are attractive, increase oxygen and improve wellbeing.
Dedicate 15 minutes to cleaning your mansion every day. It is the only way to keep it pristine.
Smile lightly. Smile More. Even if it is forced it will improve your mood after a few minutes.
"the news is condensed negativity" - Jim Carrey. Avoid it. It is not relevant to you personally.
If you have fluorinated water, drink bottled water as fluoride is bad for your skin & brain.
If you have a goal or ambition, avoid telling others. Most people will not encourage you.
Do either a cantering exercise or meditation every day.
Discover your Chakra's, Energy Healing, Spirituality and outdoor pleasures.

...I wish I HAD a mansion...

What would YOU add to the list?
Elizabeth Arden quote - 'I'm not interested in age. People who tell their age are silly. You're as old as you feel' OR LOOK...

Bob is off-linePlatinum Member
11 March 2012 12:41
Bob
Photographer
Bob
Devon
Honiton

Quote from SuzyMonty
What would YOU add to the list?

Never drink poor French wine.
Bob

Orson Carter is off-line
11 March 2012 12:43
orsoncarter
Photographer
orsoncarter
Somerset
near Frome

Use proper butcher's sausages - not  supermarket sausages - for your sausage sandwiches.
If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck, it is a duck

11 March 2012 13:03
photoclassic
Photographer

Lie about your age
We do not stop playing because we have grown old; we grow old because we have stopped playing

Profile Pictures is off-line
11 March 2012 13:05
profilepictures
Photographer
profilepictures
Suffolk
Bury St Edmunds

Take music, live ideally, or if not recorded, in huge quantities. The most accessible of the arts, most deployable to your mood.

Get out more, go find live events, and then attend them. Don't let entertainment belong to 'other people' and the internet.

Comedy clubs, go to these, when they're good, they're very very good, when they're bad its often funnier still.

Spoken word, stop being scared, its just songs without music, we should feel comfortable with it, not embarrassed.

Example 1.
Local pub in Cambridge last wednesday evening, happened to have the camera with me.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6O6DAx-GDno

Example 2.
My mate Alex, turns out this stuff like nobodies business. Not my video this one.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rMH7N0jPDsA&feature=related

Paul thomas Ford is off-lineSilver Member
11 March 2012 13:25
paulford
Photographer
paulford
South Yorkshire
Doncaster

Quote from Bob
Never drink poor French wine.

Bob

Never drink French wine.

Eat healthy, keep fit, die anyway, life is not a rehersal, make the best of it while you are here you might get knocked down by a bus tomorrow.

Rich G is off-line
11 March 2012 13:42
SMILESPHOTO
Photographer
SMILESPHOTO
Kent

I asked my doctor whether giving up beer, cheese, chocolate and cigars would make me live longer - he said probably not but it would feel like eternity!
HAPPY TO WORK UP TO OPEN WALLET LEVELS

Steven Jardine is off-linePlatinum Member
11 March 2012 14:31
RedChecker
Photographer
RedChecker
Buckinghamshire
Stoke Mandeville

Something I heard once:

Having a gorgeous wife shortens your life by five years compared to an ugly one (worry & stress over her cheating etc.) BUT having no wife at all reduces it by a further 5 years.

So if us blokes want to live longer, we need to consider girls that have hit a few branches on the way down falling out of the ugly tree.
When you are dead, you do not know that you are dead. All of your pain is felt by others. The same thing happens when you are stupid.

Ian MACFADYEN is off-lineSilver Member
11 March 2012 15:14
Kiboko
Photographer
Kiboko
Surrey
GUILDFORD

Hi Suzy, I already do all of these things, except the nightclub bit. I'm FAR too old to go to a nightclub!

Razoir is off-line
11 March 2012 15:17
JeromeRazoir
Photographer
JeromeRazoir
Devon
Crediton

Never sober up and only use the best quality cocaine and brown heroin.

Never eat a vegetable. Little buggers get stuck in yer teef.
Who but a jazz man would say of Bridget Bardot, "Man, what key is she in?"

21 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
celebrateeverymoment Jessicaliu1993
antoinewynn antonart bilingbo Daddylonglense Don_Dark flawless_photo ImageStyle Kjoservices Ladiesman metro michael_cameraman mlp philippahh Rare1953 rod_m99 rscott360 Steveharratt Zuiko
grailmodels