Reminder Secure

Chaperones (Yes, it really IS another Macaroon thread.)

This thread is being watched by 1 person
This thread is currently locked
clarmike is off-line
09 March 2012 17:05
clarmike
Photographer
clarmike
Norfolk
Norwich

Oh blimey...perhaps I should read more...this subject does seem to have had a degree of coverage. I think I will forget it and go to bed.. Goodnight all

Matt Harper is off-line
09 March 2012 17:06
mattharper
Photographer
mattharper
Devon
Paignton

I have two dogs at my shoots, one threat from a model and they attack like a pair of velociraptors.
One usually goes straight for the lady bits and while she is defending that area, the other nips round the back as he knows how girls love a cold wet nose up their bum. It is a joy to witness. Models get sexually assaulted yet can't blame me

Not had a chaperone able to deal with it yet.

gerryquiff is off-lineSilver Member
09 March 2012 17:19
gerryquiff
Photographer
gerryquiff
Lanarkshire
Bonnie Scotland

Quote from mattharper
I have two dogs at my shoots, one threat from a model and they attack like a pair of velociraptors. One usually goes straight for the lady bits and while she is defending that area, the other nips round the back as he knows how girls love a cold wet nose up their bum. It is a joy to witness. Models get sexually assaulted yet can't blame me Not had a chaperone able to deal with it yet.

I'm sorry I cancelled my shoot with you now Matt, I can be quite threatening 
CAT WANTED. Must be large enough to make Davy Crockett hat. (6 7/8) Prefer ginger

Paul Hodson is off-line
09 March 2012 17:48
mph
Photographer
mph
Cheshire
Crewe

What is a chaperone?
Amateur - happy to do TF with models with potential and enthusiasm. Website: www.mphodson.co.uk

Ciaran Whyte is off-line
09 March 2012 17:52
ciaran
Photographer
This member has been suspended
This member has been reset to pending
ciaran
Dublin

Quote from mph
What is a chaperone?

Balls.. Beat me to it
http://www.thewonderoflight.com

JackR is off-line
09 March 2012 18:26
Jack_Russell
Photographer
Jack_Russell
West Midlands
Burntwood

Chaperone. n: often an ugly Facebook munter or chavvy boyfriend who like to interfere with a photographers equipment & offer creative direction.

clarmike is off-line
10 March 2012 03:47
clarmike
Photographer
clarmike
Norfolk
Norwich

Oh I dont like the idea of anyone 'interfering with my equipment' perhaps I should wear a jockstrap.

Matt Harper is off-line
10 March 2012 04:02
mattharper
Photographer
mattharper
Devon
Paignton

Quote from gerryquiff
I'm sorry I cancelled my shoot with you now Matt, I can be quite threatening 

Oh, my dogs have no perception of fear, they live in a world of love and being spoilt.  

Philip Hartley is off-line
10 March 2012 05:14
ph_oto
Photographer
ph_oto
South Yorkshire
Barnsley

Quote from clarmike
Oh blimey...perhaps I should read more...this subject does seem to have had a degree of coverage. I think I will forget it and go to bed.. Goodnight all

You are perfectly entitled to post what you want, within the site rules of course, The fact that it's been done before is just a fact of life on sites such as this and could equally apply to a host of other subjects.
Say what you Mean and Mean what you Say

10 March 2012 07:01
RobGolding
Photographer

Quote from Jack_Russell
Chaperone. n: often an ugly Facebook munter or chavvy boyfriend who like to interfere with a photographers equipment & offer creative direction.

Fantastic.....hehehe!

31 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
alishaa karenr KerryWright24 Melanie277 Paris
63jian antoinewynn Creativedge digitalmood diphoto edwards ellessephotography eosfan guitarman James7799 Kinggonk Mattcairns mike0048 NigelAdams orca_photography photo_j Photojames43 rod_m99 Rscott360 Rule_of_Thumb supaglam swalsh58 tonyk1 whitepython xsa73
harbourstudio