Reminder Secure

Box full of PROPS.. Interested?

09 March 2012 05:41
JLloyd
Model

I have a big bag full of props.. Ideal for a photographer or model to enhance their shoots, suitable to keep at a studio or at home and use the props to match your outfirs and widen the picture focus.

CONTENTS
Red devil wig. Green handcuffs. 3 pairs of funky glasses. Pink bullet belt. Bucket & spade. 3 pairs of tights/stockings. Santa hat. Glitter boob tube. Black head band, 2 sexy lingerie outfits & pool cue & balls with triangle.

Getting rid of it all for £20 ONO - message for more details. I can send pics also if you leave an e-mail address to forward them too. I will later add all the contents of the box.

35 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
mandymack Michelledefeo1 michellehush zavego
Belemboo claypaws DarkArtDan dirkus djb1 donaldmac duncanjames Enigmafife GlasgowPhotographer kaosrox kennykaboom Kentrichuk Ladiesman love lysander mikehemmings Moodie pcmphotography powerbook92 Rscott360 shinywear siclews Snooper911 stevegosh steveh32 Stoker thelook tonypage two_stops viewphotographic
harbourstudio