Reminder Secure

Tattooed model agencies?

01 March 2012 11:05
mcknbird
Model

I find it so much harder to get work ever since I tattooed myself (with my own kit at home)
Is there any agencies or sites out there, that I could join, that take on Tattooed models?

www.samrachelking.co.uk
Sam Rachel King

Carl Davis is off-line
01 March 2012 11:34
carldavis
Photographer
This member has been reset to pending
carldavis
Shropshire
Telford

spirit models
www.carldavisphoto.co.uk www.photographybycarldavis.com www.modelmayhem.com/carldavis

01 March 2012 11:50
barone
Photographer

http://www.spiritmodels.co.uk/

Next Model Day...23rd March 2014...http://purpleport.com/portfolio/angie...Interested?...Ask me for details.

01 March 2012 12:00
Socialdisaster
Photographer

Wait what? You tattooed yourself? Which ones?
Modesty is just arrogance in stealth mode

01 March 2012 13:02
rattusratus
Model

most tattooist practice on themself, any part of the body you can see and reach can be self tattooed
300 men have died in lincoln county in the last 3 years...... but what you must remember is i did not shoot them all

01 March 2012 13:37
BaileyK
Model

Ugly?
They have lots of character models etc and alternative models

Frank Sinnott is off-line
01 March 2012 13:38
frankpht
Photographer
frankpht
London

Quote from rattusratus
most tattooist practice on themself, any part of the body you can see and reach can be self tattooed

Now you show me a tattooist that can put a mum or dad tat or even a mum and dad tat on each cheek of their arris and I'll eat my hat.  Just wonder where would they put the and.

01 March 2012 14:21
rattusratus
Model

i said SEE and REACH you will also find more tattoos to one side (right hand vs left hand)
300 men have died in lincoln county in the last 3 years...... but what you must remember is i did not shoot them all

01 March 2012 14:23
rattusratus
Model

as for the op

i dont know of any tattoo agencies so your probably better trying alternative agencies like dark arts

ratisha

01 March 2012 16:47
mcknbird
Model

Thank you everyone for your feedback! (:
Sam Rachel King

2 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
Hann
gordon