This thread is being watched by 2 people
Tillie is off-lineGold Member
29 February 2012 16:37
TillieModel
Model
TillieModel
West Yorkshire
Leeds

How do the same people get to have their images on the front page all the time?

I dont understand how the same faces are always on the front page, do they pay for this or something?#
Tillie

TarMoo is off-line
29 February 2012 16:42
tarmoo
Photographer
tarmoo
Kent
Chatham

Some models constantly upload the same images, hoping that they will get some interest if people see the photos if they are chosen for the front page. It appears that the "Old lady from No 6" who chooses photos for the front page has quite a short memory. She probably is a little gaga, but don't tell anyone. frown
Q: How to make a small fortune from photography? A: Start with a large fortune.

29 February 2012 16:46
TillieModel
Model
TillieModel
West Yorkshire
Leeds

Oh, I get ya now. I wondered what was going on...
Thank you

Matt Harper is off-line
29 February 2012 16:46
mattharper
Photographer
mattharper
Devon
Paignton

I'd put this on every day if it was up to me
In fact, there is a space on my dining room wall .............

29 February 2012 17:02
TillieModel
Model
TillieModel
West Yorkshire
Leeds

ha ha....thanks. I dont know how to put the same photo on all the time. Do they have to delete afterwards?

Matt Harper is off-line
29 February 2012 17:19
mattharper
Photographer
mattharper
Devon
Paignton

Quote from TillieModel
ha ha....thanks. I dont know how to put the same photo on all the time. Do they have to delete afterwards?

Some members here, and other sites, load a picture, leave it a week, sometimes less, then delete it and reload it.  
There are some persistent offenders that do this, not only models. One photographer deletes near enough his entire portfolio and then reloads it.  
I find it pathetic as it shows they aren't getting new material and rely on a set number of images they probably haven't managed to improve on.

I wouldn't worry about it, I noticed you several times recently

gerryquiff is off-lineSilver Member
29 February 2012 17:36
gerryquiff
Photographer
gerryquiff
Lanarkshire
Bonnie Scotland

Personally I think the old lady at No6 is a great judge..............I've had my last 4 or 5 on the front page smiley

I have noticed some of the same names appearing again and again.

Tillie.......you've got 2 up just now, and I love this one cheeky

CAT WANTED. Must be large enough to make Davy Crockett hat. (6 7/8) Prefer ginger

Vish87 is off-line
29 February 2012 17:42
Vish87
Photographer
This member has been reset to pending
Vish87
Buckinghamshire
Milton Keynes

Quote from mattharper
Some members here, and other sites, load a picture, leave it a week, sometimes less, then delete it and reload it. 

This is very true (quite allot of models do this)
In some occasions models also delete their accounts and create new ones yet upload the same old photos just to get attention

Matt Harper is off-line
29 February 2012 17:44
mattharper
Photographer
mattharper
Devon
Paignton

Quote from Vish87
This is very true (quite allot of models do this)
In some occasions models also delete their accounts and create new ones yet upload the same old photos just to get attention

Ha Ha, that's more to get rid of a negative reference

Someone let me down so I gave a negative reference. They then created a new profile but I saw it so gave another negative and told admin who copied in the other bad ones  

29 February 2012 17:46
Blacklion
Photographer

I think your work is a little on the raunchy side to appear on the front page Tillie. Not that one is complaining....

12 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
Argentiq Dphphotography FirstLifePhotography George99 keltica martinchristie photostevo redtail Ross85 scottmcccxiv Thunder_Photos TinDolls