And you too Sophia. What did you do? :-O haha Roxy xxx

Aston Wilde is off-lineSilver Member
06 March 2012 15:20
ndcent007
Model
ndcent007
Shropshire
telford

Well I can't belive what I had too do haha, and to do it in front of Steve coogan lmao, I think it may just be do funniest and scariest day of my life haha. Was really nice to meet you Sophia x

Christopher Vian-Smith is off-lineSilver Member
07 March 2012 15:19
ChrisVS
Photographer
ChrisVS
London
London

Quote from sophiasmith
Its quite rare I post on the forum let alone start a topic, so I will keep it brief cheeky

I have just got home from what I hope to be the first day of the rest of my life-I had my first speaking part in a film, funded by Film4, Directed by Michael Winterbottom (18 Bafta awards and a further 40 nominations director/producer), along side Steve Coogan and Anna Friel. An incredibly nerve wracking experience, I was literally shaking at one point  

Not really sure what else to put, other than YAY FOR ME!!!!

I feel your pain! I find speaking on camera incredibly nerve-wracking. Give me the stage any day!
www.chrisvs.com

29 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
kacie Natalie120525 NikkiLouise93 Pebbles40 toxicinnocence xamberx
ad360photo Antz bbphotos ChrisD crimsonphoto Davie46 flawless_photo Galaxypro john_at_tina_spice Kjoservices laconicphotography mike0048 moritz78 Philski Pjsphotos Platidonio pvfb RSB Rule_of_Thumb Sp_digital stevegosh steveh32
vanessajthompson