Reminder Secure

new hair style - what do you think?

This thread is being watched by 1 person
28 February 2012 15:23
katiemae
Model

Ok, so I've had that fringe across my forehead for 5 years now and I've literally had ENOUGH of it! So today I asked my hairdresser to cut my hair with it not as a fringe (I think this makes sense hehe!) anyway, what do you think, from a photography side of things? Please ignore the awful photo - I just wanted to see what you all thought...

HowardJ is off-line
28 February 2012 15:24
HowardJ
Photographer
HowardJ
Surrey
West Midlands

looks good

Nigel Pacquette is off-line
28 February 2012 15:28
NMP
Photographer
NMP
London

Thumbs up .
www.nigelpacquette.co.uk

28 February 2012 15:32
mgphotomedia
Photographer

Quote from NMP
Thumbs up .

X2 cheekycheeky

Orson Carter is off-line
29 February 2012 04:16
orsoncarter
Photographer
orsoncarter
Somerset
near Frome

Looks good, but may I make one comment please? With the fringe, you had a very young look. I think that you now have an even younger look. From a work point of view I don't know whether that's a good thing or a bad thing.
If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck, it is a duck

01 March 2012 12:53
katiemae
Model

Quote from orsoncarter
Looks good, but may I make one comment please? With the fringe, you had a very young look. I think that you now have an even younger look. From a work point of view I don't know whether that's a good thing or a bad thing.

Not sure if it's a bad thing or a good but I do have a really young looking face. I am only 19 too!! So theres not alot I can do about it hehe

01 March 2012 13:40
BaileyK
Model

Noice!!

scubie is off-lineSilver Member
01 March 2012 14:03
scubie
Photographer
scubie
West Sussex
worthing

I love it, nothing wrong with looking young,  wish I did!!
Doug

01 March 2012 16:13
katiemae
Model

thanks guys - A photographer kindly did an edit of the image hehe thought I'd share it with you for the fun of it!

gerryquiff is off-lineSilver Member
01 March 2012 18:20
gerryquiff
Photographer
gerryquiff
Lanarkshire
Bonnie Scotland

I like it, I can imagine you'll always be asked for I.D. you look mid to late teens smiley
CAT WANTED. Must be large enough to make Davy Crockett hat. (6 7/8) Prefer ginger

26 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
alishaa Gothic_Kitty kategrimsby Kitty_1 RoxyMendez
ad360photo andicallen Andy_B bbphotos Cheshunt83 couchestudio david1500 Jb3329 JohnDentonPhoto KDP lenscape lify midnite nemesis nickdandalos orca_photography RichardJohnPhotograp shinywear sniffer thelook
grailmodels